Impossible to play online?

kwala

Non-League
12 July 2007
UK
LIVERPOOL
Hi Guys, I DESPERATLEY need some help. I have read everthing I can about getting this game to work properly, but it is now driving me mental.

I have a pretty high spec pc, i7 processor, 32 gb of ram an Nvidia 680 gtx card, I also have Fibre Optic broadband that runs at 38mb/s DL, and 12 Mb/s UL. BUT, this game just does not run properly online.

It is like my players have bloody concrete boots on. They don't make runs, intercept passes, the shooting is poor, everything about the game play is pissing me off. I play against players with ratings of 100, and they run past me like I am retarded.

I doo keep nicking wins, but the game play is driving me mental. I would rather lose than play like this.

Is there ANYTHING i can do to make this god fucking awful game run properly?

I have tried portforwarding, Updating every driver possible, Pissing about with nvidia settings for more time than I have played the fucking game, and yet my players are either retarded, or about 90 years old.

If my opponent gets goal side, i can't get near him, if i get goal side i can't get away, even with players with dribbling speed of 85+?

What is going on?

Help before i kill everyone at Konami!!!

Hello mate i have the same problem as you. My PC is good... looks like we have the same internet connection but online 85% of the time is so slow and does my head in. I don't even bother in the lobbies as most of the room connections are poor..v.poor etc. My favourite part of the game is Master League Online but playing with poor players that don't respond nearly made me chuck the game in the bin. Last week when we had the trouble with the new patch i played offline for a couple of days and enjoyed it but then when i went back online the difference is ridiculous.I have played quite a few games online where the gameplay has been ok and i really enjoyed the games but mostly as you say the players don't respond and look and act like they are running in mud.

Recently i have played a few ladder matches against a lad from Romania and they were fine but it would be good to arrange a game with you...both have fibre optic 38Mb broadband..both from the UK.

Mate I have given up, it is pointless playing the game. I have a winger with a dribble speed of 91, and he couldn't run past a training cone!!

This game is a disgrace. I would love to get a refund and buy FIFA.

well if anyone i in uk and wanna play prvivate games with me let me know maybe we will get good connectiopn if both uk ???

Right, so I have not played this game in months due to it being FUCKING UNPLAYABLE online.

I have formated my hard drives, reinstalled windows. Reinstralled EVERY driver, Reinstalled the game. Forwarded my ports, Fucked about with the Nvidia settings.

YET

THE GAME IS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE ONLINE.

My players just dont fucking respond, and my opponnts walk past me like I am Blind, retarded, and disabled.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to make this CUNT of a game playable online?

Not my pc I have an i7, nvidia 680, 64gb of ram.

Not my connection, I have Fibre optic Broadband. Not my Anti virus, I have run the game having uninstalled the anti virus.

My money is on Konami being incompetent cunts.

Last edited:
Most games I play now are virtually all lag free. The odd game or 2 I'll have small amounts but nothing too bad. Have you tried formatting your pc just incase you have any viruses or adware/malware.

I agree Konami have made some big mistakes this year in releasing a game which was only around 70% finished in my opinion but they are trying to rectify some issues.

If they had the money to spend on the title and the amount of staff like Fifa I believe Konami would make a game that the fans would adore but that isn't going to happen with its minority fanbase.

Last edited:
Not my pc I have an i7, nvidia 680, 64gb of ram.

Not my connection, I have Fibre optic Broadband. Not my Anti virus, I have run the game having uninstalled the anti virus.

My money is on Konami being incompetent cunts.

Your money seems to be on the extra 32GB RAM you bought since October.

So, if you are not trolling, then the issue seems to be with your network. I said network, not internet connection.

Is your PC connected directly to the modem, or through a router?

Are there other PCs/devices connected through the router, such as other PCs, NAS Drive, Media Player, mobile phone etc?

Do you receive your TV connection over the same cable/internet connection?

Do you connect to the internet via VPN (people do this in order to seem to be connecting from another country to avoid being caught downloading "legal" stuff)

Pls answer so we can see where the problem is, because it is definitely not with Konami. Oh yes, Konami have 99 problems but your connection aint one.

Last edited:
Your money seems to be on the extra 32GB RAM you bought since October.

So, if you are not trolling, then the issue seems to be with your network. I said network, not internet connection.

Is your PC connected directly to the modem, or through a router?

Are there other PCs/devices connected through the router, such as other PCs, NAS Drive, Media Player, mobile phone etc?

Do you receive your TV connection over the same cable/internet connection?

Do you connect to the internet via VPN (people do this in order to seem to be connecting from another country to avoid being caught downloading "legal" stuff)

Pls answer so we can see where the problem is, because it is definitely not with Konami. Oh yes, Konami have 99 problems but your connection aint one.

What has buying 32gb of ram since october got to do with trolling? I do ALOT of 3ds max, Autocad, Photoshop etc etc etc, I need alot of Ram, and the fastest processor I can afford. I wouldn't buy 64gb of ram to run PES with now would I. Is that ok?

I connect to Fibre optic broadband via an ethernet cable. I have tried running the game with the wireless on the box disabled so nothing can connect. No difference. TV is via Satellite. No VPN.

I have tried everything I can think of. The game is just unresponsive.

Back
Top Bottom