How to score 1 one 1 in PES 2013?

Hold down R2 to place the shot, or simply do a shot feint and go past the keeper. :)

holding down r2 before loading up shoot results in a curler, like the old henry shots in ps2 engine games, or finesse shots in fifa

loading up shot first and then start to hold it down right before shooting results more in a "pusher", better for direct 1v1
for this method i prefer to hold direction after start loading up the shoot too

I do a manual shot to beat the keeper in 1 on 1's. Aim it to the side of him to slot it home like.

Also I have used the Fake Shot button to go past the keeper a few times as well.

I do the same. But most of the time, the keeper saves. The keeper seems god or something.

It's easy.. You need to create a plausible angle for the shot. If the keepers got out of the box too late, you can shot fast without any adjustment to the free corner of the box. If the keeper did all right.. that's when you would have to change enough your running direction, to create an angle and shot. It's easy but needs some practice, because you also can't shoot if the player is still rotating or in an awkward position. The first and easiest way to do this is run towards the keeper and just before the shot, do a R2 sidestep and then shot. I don't like that goal but some of my friends do it all the time on 1v1.

Edit: About R2 Shooting... it's very good if you enter the box from the left with a right foot player (or the contrary), but you should only use that with players with very good shot accuracy. I play with Arsenal, Van Persie makes a lot of R2 shooting goals.. Walcott and Arshavin on the other side... mostly they go to the keepers hands :P.

Last edited:
It's easy.. You need to create a plausible angle for the shot. If the keepers got out of the box too late, you can shot fast without any adjustment to the free corner of the box. If the keeper did all right.. that's when you would have to change enough your running direction, to create an angle and shot. It's easy but needs some practice, because you also can't shoot if the player is still rotating or in an awkward position. The first and easiest way to do this is run towards the keeper and just before the shot, do a R2 sidestep and then shot. I don't like that goal but some of my friends do it all the time on 1v1.

Edit: About R2 Shooting... it's very good if you enter the box from the left with a right foot player (or the contrary), but you should only use that with players with very good shot accuracy. I play with Arsenal, Van Persie makes a lot of R2 shooting goals.. Walcott and Arshavin on the other side... mostly they go to the keepers hands :P.

Great. Thanks for the tips. I will keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom