How much is this worth?

MJ you are way underpaying yourself!!

An IT consultant would charge anything from £750 per day to do that. Therefore I would say £1500 plus expenses.

Thats what I would charge to do that myself...

and you would be a frgggin ripoff... so your saying you would be the = of 180,000 pounds a year to network 10 pc's.... i could pay a collge kid a 8th of that

and you would be a frgggin ripoff... so your saying you would be the = of 180,000 pounds a year to network 10 pc's.... i could pay a collge kid a 8th of that

IT consultants are a rip off!! Its great!

Seriously though if you were to go to specailist company and asked for this sort of work to be carried out this is the sort of cost you are looking at, £750 per day. Obviously this cash would go to the company and not directly to the consultant but that is what it would cost. Ball park figure of course.

Plus I would do a better job than a "college kid".

Last edited:
IT consultants are a rip off!! Its great!

Seriously though if you were to go to specailist company and asked for this sort of work to be carried out this is the sort of cost you are looking at, £750 per day. Obviously this cash would go to the company and not directly to the consultant but that is what it would cost. Ball park figure of course.

Plus I would do a better job than a "college kid".

yeah i know, im a consultant, but honestly mate, were not talking rocket sceience here, is not live he setup active directory or an exchange server. Yeah well the real rip off are the companies taking off the top! I dont even want to know what my company bills for me to my primary contractor...

Back
Top Bottom