Home page suggestion

Thanks for your suggestion, mate. There's several things we'd like to improve upon. However, resources (this site is 100% self-funded and hosted) and time (Evoweb is just a hobby) made us settle with a rather simple, easy to maintain design when we upgraded. Using paid addons like your suggestion honestly isn't a thing we'd consider using at this point, and there really isn't much else I'd call a clear upgrade to our current design unless you're willing to spend more money on licenses.

Thanks for your suggestion, mate. There's several things we'd like to improve upon. However, resources (this site is 100% self-funded and hosted) and time (Evoweb is just a hobby) made us settle with a rather simple, easy to maintain design when we upgraded. Using paid addons like your suggestion honestly isn't a thing we'd consider using at this point, and there really isn't much else I'd call a clear upgrade to our current design unless you're willing to spend more money on licenses.
Well sorry i thought that addon was free and i saw lot of sites used it. However, it was only a suggestion thank you for the answer.
EDIT : i forget but i didn't understand the last part otherwise i don't have international payment method in my country you can search.

Last edited:
EDIT : i forget but i didn't understand the last part otherwise i don't have international payment method in my country you can search.
Nono, you guys wouldn't have to pay anything, of course :D It's about various licenses (even including Xenforo software updates) we'd have to pay for if we wanted to implement certain widgets/add-ons. It's just not feasible for us, so we actually let our Xenforo license expire quite a while now. As long as things keep running stable, I wouldn't expect any bigger changes to the site in the foreseeable future, at all.

i know that you can but opening the gate for accepting some donations to help keeping this forum will be a great thing but i should be the first doing this but there is no way despite that others i'm sure that will help so thank you again for clarifying things.

Reactions: Tom
Extending the Xenforo license for a year to get access to new versions and support is $55 for the basic iteration, add some plugins to the mix and it's a bit more (https://xenforo.com/purchase/self-hosted).

User made widgets/add-ons vary in price and price models (this is the subscription based model for the design mentioned in the first post).

Then there's our server/hosting costs which I can't tell you since only Mart knows these numbers. He's Evoweb's Nasser Al-Khelaifi and I'm the nanny.

Branding removal is useless you can't do that if xenforo already known and famous thing people can know from styles and plugins also others are double priced i can tell why? maybe when they start they took a wave of nulled things its too much tbh but if we want some updates we need to help

Back
Top Bottom