HOBBIES, MUSICS, BOOKS

odil24

Odilkhan Yakubov
13 April 2012
Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Man Utd
Hello! Write your hobbies, favourite songs and your favourite books.

Example Rule:
Hobby(ies): drawing.
Music (Artist, Genre): Romanian folk & Dance Music.
Books (Author, Genre): Adam Jackson, Psychologic.

Hobbies:
Writing/Recording music.
Jotting down random ideas for possible future novels/short stories
Science documentaries.
Gaming
Modding (tho not done any for quite a while)
Doing all the above whilst stoned - every now and then. I'm not a habitual pothead

Music:
(late) Beatles, Oasis, Nirvana, Beck and any psychedelic dance/break beat music. I like anything really that tickles the ears. Love me some Michael Jackson too

Books:
Big fan of Sci Fi, both Hard and Opera. Foundation (and most of Asimov for that matter), Forever War, Enders Game, Dune and some Peter F Hamilton. Also reading Game of Thrones and part of the way through The Wheel of Time and of course have read Tolkien.

My favourite book/series of all time tho is The Hyperion Cantos by Dan Simmons, a quadrilogy of books, "Hyperion", "Fall of Hyperion", "Endymion"
and "Rise of Endymion". Can't recommend it enough. Stunning.

From non fiction I like reading science and philosophy. My favourite non fiction stuff is written by Ayn Rand. I'm not an objectivist, for a couple of reasons, but I find her writing inspiring.

Hobby(ies): Playing football, studying languages, reading, playing PES, playing drums
Music (Artist, Genre): Metalcore, post-hardcore, pop-punk, punk, punkrock, classical, some rap
Books (Author, Genre): Don't have a favourite author, I read sports books and war novels mostly

Back
Top Bottom