Help uploading videos

jdoug312

Non-League
20 August 2023
Hello, a mod authors asked me to post video of a specific issue I'm having with their gameplay mod. I've recorded the videos on me phone, and in the messages I hit Attach files, upload my videos, wait for them to hit 100%, and then send the message. However the files don't get sent along with the message. An example is this thread - I'll attach the same five videos I've tried to send the mod author, but I suspect that they won't attach to this post either. Help uploading them would be greatly appreciated.

It may be a file size issue. Would it not be easier to upload them to YouTube instead? If you didn't want them to be viewable by the public, you can upload them as "unlisted".

We only allow the attachment of MP4 video files (not bigger than 8 MB), maybe that's the issue. It should have given you an error message, though, telling you of an invalid extension if that was the case.

We only allow the attachment of MP4 video files (not bigger than 8 MB), maybe that's the issue. It should have given you an error message, though, telling you of an invalid extension if that was the case.
There wasn't an error message, but I'll upload to youtube and link them to the mod author. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom