FIFA 16 vs PES 2021

Fifa 16 ball physics isn't that bad. It's a lil weird passing regard,pes21 do better here, but It is better than Pes one when you shooting and by far.
Body collisions physics is great,while pes21 one is really poor and simplified.
I agree about animation, they can looks odd,but they works fine at the end of the day.
I played both game again in these day,and they really can't be in the same topic if we talk about gameplay.
The perfect game could be fc24 if only EA want It. Cause they are totally able to do that,just they don't want to.
I think its not a matter they do not want to, they have to fix several bugs in their gameplay and actual engine does not let them to fix them cause it would be to remake the game entire and thats impossible so what they have every year are different kind of bugs and depends of these bugs they fix or not

I think its not a matter they do not want to, they have to fix several bugs in their gameplay and actual engine does not let them to fix them cause it would be to remake the game entire and thats impossible so what they have every year are different kind of bugs and depends of these bugs they fix or not
The best thing EA can do is change the graphics engine. Frotsbite is a disaster, there is a reason why the best game considered by the community is from the previous engine

The introduction of 1vs1 mechanic Is what killed fifa, they literally remove defensive's a.i, plus the removing of footplanting animation,and these are gamedesigne choices.

The best thing EA can do is change the graphics engine. Frotsbite is a disaster, there is a reason why the best game considered by the community is from the previous engine
I agree here. I prefer ignite too. I find 16 better than 17, which Is the best one on frostbite.
Anyways Hypermotion technology show a lot of potential under the hood..but they take some gamedesign choices for the sale of Fut and streamer community.

Back
Top Bottom