FIFA 09 freeze

Ogami

League 1
8 August 2005
Paris
Manchester United
I'm starting to get p****d now.

Whenever I try to play 1 on 1 offline matches with a friend the game freezes as soon as he presses a button. It does it every single time, no matter what I do.

It used to work fine in the first week I got the game, but then I downloaded the transfer update and the Adidas live update. I'm not sure it has anything to do with it though.

I've even swapped my game for another one at my local shop but it's still the same.

Does this happen to anyone else, or is my 360 faulty?

Hmm, might be the 360 then.

However, my PS3 likes to freeze within the first half hour of a new game. Then hardly ever again. It's happened for every game we have or have had.

One other time only has the game / PS3 froze on FIFA, and that was last night during the alleged "downtime period" for PSN, where I was still signed in. However, when I wanted to upload a picture from my MM where Rio Ferdinand was pretty much stamping on Rooney's face, I suddenly encountered what happens to Kerry Katona when using her brain.

I've read on the ea forum that it might work if I delete everything that's related to FIFA 09. Will I lose my free Adidas live update if I do that, or can I take it back afterwards?

Okay, it works if I log out of my main account (so that there is no savefile), but then I lose everything, updates, formations, tactics etc. :((

It means one of the updates or achievements screwed my game. I hope they fix this with a patch. Apparently I'm not the only one with this problem.

Is there a way to report this to EA?

Back
Top Bottom