Evoweb FIFA16 Patch (Suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 October 2019
Now FIFA 16 HAS BEEN CRACKED! WE WAITED FOR IT FOR LONG 9 YEARS...

Please evoweb community I make an appeal with you! Shall we make a Evo patch for this amazing game called FIFA16? It has better graphics than PES 20/21 together!

Look at these pics! The game has a perfect simulation, atmosphere and gameplay! It also can run smoothy on any PC and easying to add mods, stadium, scoreboard, goal nets, etc!

Unfortunately efoorball became only a mobile demo with cards and coins! PES 20 season update is obsolete! We need to give life a virtual soccer in 24/25! Don't expect anything for ef25!

Please listen to me! Thank you! One of the saga's admired player and PES player for 30 years!

20240418_180149.jpg20240418_180142.jpg20240418_180124.jpg20240418_180118.jpg

Now we have a game! HDR active

Attachments

• 20240420_075713.jpg
    20240420_075713.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240420_075715.jpg
    20240420_075715.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240420_075419.jpg
    20240420_075419.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
there is already a fifa infinity patch for fifa 16 it does lack scoreboards boots but it is really goods and sp easy to install so i'd pretty much work with it

Yeah I know It's great but evoweb mod would be spetacular, I'm talking about a really update patch for 2024/2025 season

Don't you think that EvoWeb would of made a mod for the game already if they were going to.
It would of been created and released when it came out and then updated every year already?

Just because PIRATES didn't buy the game and it has now been cracked - they want a new mod?

14409.png

Ok go there to play your mobile efootball without shadows or obsolete PES 20 season 1.2.3.4.5

I'm talkig a bout a really simulator game with good graphics. It didn't exist to buy it in anywhere! Now we have a game we are talking about a game 8 years old. You're not evoweb btw. Thank you

Ok go there to play your mobile efootball without shadows or obsolete PES 20 season 1.2.3.4.5

I'm talkig a bout a really simulator game with good graphics. It didn't exist to buy it in anywhere! Now we have a game we are talking about a game 8 years old. You're not evoweb btw. Thank you

I am not EvoWeb.
But you have been pointed in the direction of a great mod..
Infinity Patch and the Classic Patch.

Anth has created an incredibly good mod which enhances the ball physics.

I was just stating just because the game has been *cracked* doesn't mean there is going to be a new MOD.
The game is 8 years old and already has some incredibly good mods.

I am not EvoWeb.
But you have been pointed in the direction of a great mod..
Infinity Patch and the Classic Patch.

Anth has created an incredibly good mod which enhances the ball physics.

I was just stating just because the game has been *cracked* doesn't mean there is going to be a new MOD.
The game is 8 years old and already has some incredibly good mods.
Ok mister man....Yeah I have been used Inf and classic mod, they are amazing too! Those pics that you may see above are from Anth's patch on my PC in 4k. FIFA 16 is really amazing \0

Now FIFA 16 HAS BEEN CRACKED! WE WAITED FOR IT FOR LONG 9 YEARS...

Please evoweb community I make an appeal with you! Shall we make a Evo patch for this amazing game called FIFA16? It has better graphics than PES 20/21 together!

Look at these pics! The game has a perfect simulation, atmosphere and gameplay! It also can run smoothy on any PC and easying to add mods, stadium, scoreboard, goal nets, etc!

Unfortunately efoorball became only a mobile demo with cards and coins! PES 20 season update is obsolete! We need to give life a virtual soccer in 24/25! Don't expect anything for ef25!

Please listen to me! Thank you! One of the saga's admired player and PES player for 30 years!

View attachment 275339View attachment 275340View attachment 275341View attachment 275342
On question. FIFA 16 from fitgirl use which version? 1.0 or 1.7? I'm confuse with information on it.

Thanks

Although I am not EvoWeb too I have some thoughts about your Topic. First of all you can´t say the cracked exe is made on v.1.0. All FIFA 16 exes show on the first sight the 1.0.0.0. You have to open "digital signature" in Properties Tab by right clicking the FIFA 16.exe. Then you see the Date and the exe Version was build from and when. But in the case of the cracked exe there is no such a easy comparision because it´s from 2024.
As I love the Game also, bought it a couple of years ago after EA deleted it from Origin and EA Play Membership to a "normal" Price, I didn´t see the need of an new Big Patch because to celebrate the Games cracked Version. As @bsmaff mentioned there are a lot of great Patches out there. From current Date (FIP 16 v.7.1), for Classic Football Lovers the CL Patch as well. Some great older Patches like the EEP 16 from Slim or the Moddingway Mod with a lot switch databases available. All have great Graphic Parts too. And I am not sure but as long as Scouser09 and his team didn´t abandoned the FIP 16 Project there will be a 2024/25 Patch as well. You asking for a Super Patch but the Game is 9 years old. It have indeed a great visual 4k aspect, but tbh FIFA 17 is a nice Game too. And it haven´t see a single Patch made for it. I know it´s build on Frostbite engine but there are still working Frosty Editors and Mod Manager available.
So why not doing a great Patch for that Game? Just an example because I like the Game personally the most from all Frostbite releases. But with an up to Date animation concept which FIFA 16 have his borders.

But to stay on your topic... why do you not starting personally with the first mod created for the cracked Game instead of inviting the whole great EvoWeb Modding community to do it? Maybe then some other Modders join the Party?! I don´t know which current mods are running on the cracked Version, but to show several Screenshots from the Game the FIFA 16 Lovers already know for 9 years post some new created mods instead. Me, I would come over with some simple created mods like Scoreboards and TV Logos and a goalnet mod. :D

Btw, you mentioned the PES 2021 Players can play the x Season still with PES 2021 and the mods made for the game instead of creating a Super mod for FIFA 16?! Sounds pretty disrespectful imo to all the PES Lovers. I mean if they want to let the Game still alive then let them. It´s amazing how the Community still contribute and create mods for PES 2021. Not much similar examples in the Video Game section worldwide. GTA 5, Skyrim, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 a.e. did the Modding Community the same.
Anyway, just my 2cent opinion about your Topic. Personally I hope FIFA 16 will get still Love. There are enough Modders out there which still create mods for the Game. And if EA decided one day to kick out FIFA 16 from EA App it´s good to know the Game is still available. No one knows. Nothing is impossible. Best example was recently Ubisoft by deleting "The Crew" Game out of their Library. Even Players which purchased the Game regular are not able to access their Games.
Let´s see what your Thread Topic come with.

Attachments

• Screenshot (217).png
    Screenshot (217).png
    306.3 KB · Views: 29
Although I am not EvoWeb too I have some thoughts about your Topic. First of all you can´t say the cracked exe is made on v.1.0. All FIFA 16 exes show on the first sight the 1.0.0.0. You have to open "digital signature" in Properties Tab by right clicking the FIFA 16.exe. Then you see the Date and the exe Version was build from and when. But in the case of the cracked exe there is no such a easy comparision because it´s from 2024.
As I love the Game also, bought it a couple of years ago after EA deleted it from Origin and EA Play Membership to a "normal" Price, I didn´t see the need of an new Big Patch because to celebrate the Games cracked Version. As @bsmaff mentioned there are a lot of great Patches out there. From current Date (FIP 16 v.7.1), for Classic Football Lovers the CL Patch as well. Some great older Patches like the EEP 16 from Slim or the Moddingway Mod with a lot switch databases available. All have great Graphic Parts too. And I am not sure but as long as Scouser09 and his team didn´t abandoned the FIP 16 Project there will be a 2024/25 Patch as well. You asking for a Super Patch but the Game is 9 years old. It have indeed a great visual 4k aspect, but tbh FIFA 17 is a nice Game too. And it haven´t see a single Patch made for it. I know it´s build on Frostbite engine but there are still working Frosty Editors and Mod Manager available.
So why not doing a great Patch for that Game? Just an example because I like the Game personally the most from all Frostbite releases. But with an up to Date animation concept which FIFA 16 have his borders.

But to stay on your topic... why do you not starting personally with the first mod created for the cracked Game instead of inviting the whole great EvoWeb Modding community to do it? Maybe then some other Modders join the Party?! I don´t know which current mods are running on the cracked Version, but to show several Screenshots from the Game the FIFA 16 Lovers already know for 9 years post some new created mods instead. Me, I would come over with some simple created mods like Scoreboards and TV Logos and a goalnet mod. :D

Btw, you mentioned the PES 2021 Players can play the x Season still with PES 2021 and the mods made for the game instead of creating a Super mod for FIFA 16?! Sounds pretty disrespectful imo to all the PES Lovers. I mean if they want to let the Game still alive then let them. It´s amazing how the Community still contribute and create mods for PES 2021. Not much similar examples in the Video Game section worldwide. GTA 5, Skyrim, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 a.e. did the Modding Community the same.
Anyway, just my 2cent opinion about your Topic. Personally I hope FIFA 16 will get still Love. There are enough Modders out there which still create mods for the Game. And if EA decided one day to kick out FIFA 16 from EA App it´s good to know the Game is still available. No one knows. Nothing is impossible. Best example was recently Ubisoft by deleting "The Crew" Game out of their Library. Even Players which purchased the Game regular are not able to access their Games.
This on the screen is the digital signature inherent to version 1.07 right?

But to stay on your topic... why do you not starting personally with the first mod created for the cracked Game instead of inviting the whole great EvoWeb Modding community to do it? Maybe then some other Modders join the Party?!

this!

but no, he wants evo web community to create a mod for him. :D

In my honest opinion, RFS is the thing to build upon. It offers unlimited league numbers and structure. What it lacks is graphic mods such as stadium and faces or adboards,flags ect.

I don't see the need to reinvent the wheel, but modders to work on faces and stadium would be great.

For me RFS is still a blackbox. I always wanted to test it but there are certain aspects that I don't like about it. For example that we can't see the stats BTW the overall value of the players etc.

But what do you think which stadiums are missing?

For me RFS is still a blackbox. I always wanted to test it but there are certain aspects that I don't like about it. For example that we can't see the stats BTW the overall value of the players etc.

But what do you think which stadiums are missing?

You can see players overall and potential (or you can hide it if you prefer.

As for the stadium, we are lacking good quality stadium for bundesliga for exemple.
:) I am kidding of course!
Ligue 1 stadium such as Lille, Nice, Rennes stadium when compared to the stadium you have released recently feels really PES6, if that make sense.
If I am correct you converted PES21 models for your recent Italian stadium? It would be fantastic if you or someone equally gifted could do the same job with those stadiums

lol this dude is something else, i bet if efootball could get modded like pes 21 he would create thread something like this

First of all, every person who writes huge texts like you has problems! Have you seen the size of the text you write to me? Are you nuts?! I just said we need a good FIFA patch, that's all!
lol this dude is something else, i bet if efootball could get modded like pes 21 he would create thread something like this
I've known you for a long time, friend Hayes, every post involving me you don't like or hate me! You've been chasing me for about 5 years! Just Ignore me, sucker
this!

but no, he wants evo web community to create a mod for him. :D
No, not only for me, for the good of community! I'm tired of being stupid and playing an obsolete PES 21 season update for the four time or efootball mobile with cards and coins, so I just suggested a new patch for the best simulator game with almost perfect graphics, shadows and grass! efootball will remain the same forever and PES is a thing of the past

Last edited:
Do I need to say something else??? The pics shows the reality

FIFA 16 vs efootball mobile without grass shadows and light, only a green carpet on the field

Endo and moddy99 saved efootball with his patch (I'm gratefull), even so the game has a stupid database mobile
Captura de Tela (1797).pngF8HJMUzXoAAcT82.jpg

Last edited:
I've known you for a long time, friend Hayes, every post involving me you don't like or hate me! You've been chasing me for about 5 years! Just Ignore me, sucker

I don't even know who you are.

Just for context this guy eFootball Netherland was banned years ago for stealing & claiming other people's mod. He has so many alt account. Lex luthor USA (his previous username and change to eFootball Netherlands), John Rambo, etc.

I thought this guy was a changed man but it's just his usual self, acts like man-child.

From the way he's talking, puncuation etc, I think this one is a guy who has been on a personal crusade to "kill" PES on various discord servers.
Annoying as fuck, I wish there was a way to block his messages from my feed entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom