eFootball (All Platforms)

can you ever see this game being released an a full game like Pes 2021 with all modes available. Would love to have all the leagues and national teams and I would love to have all the offline modes (league, cup etc) like pes 2021 as i do not play online. I just dont understand why konami doesnt just do a full game release for this

can you ever see this game being released an a full game like Pes 2021 with all modes available. Would love to have all the leagues and national teams and I would love to have all the offline modes (league, cup etc) like pes 2021 as i do not play online. I just dont understand why konami doesnt just do a full game release for this
They will release in 2036 you just need to wait

You could ask Adam Bhatti but he will probably tell you, it's all part of a three years plan.

They are thinking about how many they spend on these translations and how much profit they get from these countries, thats all care konami about money

They are certainly losing the Eredivisie license. Otherwise, they wouldn't be dropping the Dutch translations.

Damn, looks like you're right. This from almost 4 years ago

and just last year EA grabbed that multi-year partnership

https://eredivisie.eu/news/ea-sport...football-with-multi-year-partnership-renewal/

But still just stupid from konami part, just becauase losing its license no need to remove the translations. What the hell are they thinking ? :ANX:

Damn, looks like you're right. This from almost 4 years ago

and just last year EA grabbed that multi-year partnership

https://eredivisie.eu/news/ea-sport...football-with-multi-year-partnership-renewal/

But still just stupid from konami part, just becauase losing its license no need to remove the translations. What the hell are they thinking ? :ANX:
They don't need league licenses that much anymore just individual player licenses now so they can release a Ronaldinho Santos card and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom