Efootball 2024 PC performance

johnnycage23

Non-League
10 October 2023
Am I the only one having poor performance on PC?
my GTX 1070 stays at 99% utilization at all times during 3D graphics (replays, gameplay). the only time it drops is during menus and gameplan.
Let's be honest, graphics, excluding a few replay cameras are very bad for 2023 on PC, they look like mobile graphics. there's lots of banding especially on hairstyles.
Can't even dream to use an HD graphics mod, it drops way below 60fps during gameplay and the stuttering is way worse, can't bare it.
Is this an issue only on my side or you guys are having it too, with similar if not better GPU?
My PC is fairly decent for gaming at 1080p: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, Nvme gen 3 SSD, GeForce GTX 1070.
I have opened a ticket with Konami some time ago (during efootball 2022) and after sending them multiple logs and recordings their conclusion was that "it's something on my side" and they stopped responding. So is it??? because I can play games that look far better without any issues.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know how much it will help you, but with High Graphics mod, 1080p
and with rtx 3070 and i712700K + 32gb DDR5 I get stable 120FPS during gameplay (with framelimiter).
During replays I get lower FPS i think around 90 maybe?

3070 is a way better GPU than mine.
Unless there is a frame cap during replays, 90 FPS seems very low to me.
I imagine since Konami implemented GPU options very poorly for Unreal Engine and no VRR being available that the drop in FPS to 90 causes bad stutters.

Back
Top Bottom