EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Hi guys, is it normal that when i apply a camera mod, the individual adjustment of height and zoom is blocked then?

I think i just found the fix for it.
@MTS and all others please try this:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/U9xiUeLz

What i did:
In the "Scripts_UserOptions_Options_Graphics" File you got these lines in the low and medium preset:

Code:
ClothSystem.ClientClothForceSkinned true
WarpClothSystem.WarpClothEnabled False

In the high and ultra preset you got these lines instead:

Code:
ClothSystem.ClientClothForceSkinned false
#Only have cloth rend side run on max four job cores
ClothSystem.ClientClothWorldThreadCount 8

WarpClothSystem.WarpClothEnabled True

So i just used the lines of the low and medium Preset and replaced the lines of high and ultra with them. Now its pretty smooth to me. Even when i pause the game its now very fluid for me. Before i had little stutters when i paused the game. So the whole time it was the clothes.

For all the modders who charge money for their stuff:
If any of you "Fu**ing greedy Patreon Modders" use this in one of your patches, then write my name in the credits and go F**k yourself.
Mods should always be free.
does this work for tu11 ?

Hey guys,

When i use mods, weather conditions, respectively Individual opportunity to change is always blocked. Anybody with same issue and approach to solve?

Thx in advance!

Last edited:
I would like to insert some strings into my local.ini for FC24 that make the players' stamina decrease more. I usually use these, but I'm not satisfied with the result. Can anyone tell me if I need to change strings or values to have stamina that decreases more from mid game. Thank you.
PHYSICAL_STAMINA=1
PHYSICAL_SECOND_WIND=99
DB_FATIGUE=10
DB_STAMINA=10

Back
Top Bottom