EA FC24 60FPS Unlock

Edit from fc 24 folder in documents fcsetup file, once do save and boot fc 24 but make sure ou dont change the refresh rate or any display setting from in game it will get reset

if you edit from note pad, it wont show you in ingame settings 165 hz but will show you as 60hz , although its running on 165 hz. to make sure its not reset ,quit the game and see in the fc 24 folder setup file if its set to 60 hz or not..for me it worked

Edit from fc 24 folder in documents fcsetup file, once do save and boot fc 24 but make sure ou dont change the refresh rate or any display setting from in game it will get reset

if you edit from note pad, it wont show you in ingame settings 165 hz but will show you as 60hz , although its running on 165 hz. to make sure its not reset ,quit the game and see in the fc 24 folder setup file if its set to 60 hz or not..for me it worked
it worked! thank you so much

Adding on this you can make the text file Read Only if you right click and go to Properties, avoiding fifa changing it

I noticed that from my monitor settings I can raise HZ to 74.973.
Following your advice should I insert this data into the game file? 74,973?

I'm trying on FIFA23 but there's no where to change in the installation file...

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I noticed that from my monitor settings I can raise HZ to 74.973.
Following your advice should I insert this data into the game file? 74,973?

I'm trying on FIFA23 but there's no where to change in the installation file...
Should be fine putting 75, probably avoids issues with it too

Back
Top Bottom