Cities: Skylines

Simcity was absolutely one of my favorite series as a kid, and still. I think I might play SC3000 and SC4 forever, I really do think that highly of them!

I only skimmed through SC2013, but wasn't feeling it too much (not zoning seemed a little strange, but then again I will probably give it another chance). But SC3000 and 4, man, what classics. It's a coincidence that you fired up SC3000 recently, as I've been playing it a lot recently! (Here's a screenshot of my newest city, "Windsgate"-built with European architecture. I loved how it developed. Started out as a polluted industrial mining town, and then after so many years, finally flourished as a commercial center. I'm still having huge traffic problems despite building a subway hahahah..)

View attachment 269536

Fantastic man, was thinking about doing a SC4 run, but SC3000 just hits so hard in my childhood.
Def give 2013 a shot, dont expect the same type of game, accept its different. TBH it has become a nice game for me to relax and build. Man how I wish for a new Sim City. It scratches a different itch than Skylines.

Back
Top Bottom