Celebrity Big Brother 2008

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Starts tonight - I personally can't stand the "normal" Big Brother but the celeb one is usually entertaining. Malcolm McClaren (ex-Sex Pistols manager) and Matt Lucas (Little Britain) are two of the housemates that are supposed to be in it.

EDIT: Just noticed I put this in the wrong section - can a mod put it in the "Entertainment" section please? Sorry lads.

Someone at work said the celebrities aren't actually in the house this time and that they play the role of big brother to a load of scientists and high achievers!!?!

Don't take it seriously - that's where people go wrong! I only watch the highlight shows, I don't understand people who watch the live feeds! :shock:

Big Brother is teh shit! I am almost sure everything is scripted :p

Anyways, it's another way to revive your career. Last time's winner was a forgotten actress in India, and now she's gone through a complete transformation.

Looking forward to seeing the girls in it. Seen photos of them in the newspaper today and they look well sexy :D

RadioTimes said:
Last year it looked like the end of Celebrity Big Brother, when some thoughtless remarks sparked an international furore. In one way, the programme-makers have clearly learnt their lesson: no famous egos are to be locked in a camera-filled house together this year. Instead, "Britain's most exceptional and extraordinary 18- to 21-year-olds" will be inside, hoping to win £50,000, while the celebrities (unconfirmed as we went to press, although they'll probably be just as hard to identify when they are) will take on the role of Big Brother. Huggable Dermot O'Leary will be on hand to smooth over any calamities, but this is his last voyage aboard the Big Brother mothership, as he's announced he's leaving. Who can blame him? Even George Orwell didn't dream up an omniscient force as scary as a group of egocentric, not-too-famous people.

Sounds... crap

It does, but think about it. Matt Lucas is the first guy in charge, tonight at 9pm on Channel 4. He does everything, from the rules to the diary room chats. I can't wait to hear what he has to say to the people in there.

Prison Break and Lost are for girls but no-one seems to moan about them threads.

I love his sexy tattoos - yummy!

Prison_060131085946613_wideweb__300x375.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom