81 year old jailed and given ASBO

rockykabir

hello
30 March 2003
London -> New York -> San Francisco
Liverpool FC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6560537.stm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Dorothy Evans, from Abergavenny in Monmouthshire, had been convicted of harassment and six breaches of an Asbo.
Judge Roderick Denyer QC said he took into account her age but said she had made her neighbours' lives "a misery".
She had been threatened with arrest after failing to appear in court for sentence on Monday, claiming she was unwell and in hospital having tests.
The judge said: "These offences all involve neighbours of yours. It's abundantly clear you will not change."

She was convicted of offences against her next-door neighbours, the Casas, in Park Crescent between January and June 2006.

The jury heard how Evans had told the couple's 13-year-old daughter she was a witch and would cast a spell on her family and kill her pet dog.

Angela Casa described several neighbourly disputes, including rows over parking and flooding problems.

She claimed the pensioner called her a prostitute and that she tried to run her off the road on several occasions and had hit her with a walking stick.

It must be something in the sterident..I was run over, or should I say reversed over in a car park in Leeds yesterday, by an old couple reversing into a space (missing it by miles) while I had my back to them after loading my boot and helping, the not unattractive girl reverse into the space on the other side of me!! The impact made me bounce of my boot and just miss the girls boot onto the floor.. The old dear opened her door saying I think you hit the other car, saw me getting up, slammed her door while shouting drive David just drive and they sped off :shock: very slowly, stalled, started, stalled again... I by this time was being consoled by the Girl.. though I was totally fine apart from dirty jeans from hitting my filthy car rather than the floor, we both watched in amazement as the two hit and runners then drove all the way round the car park, as they had missed the exit ramp, and had to go back passed us to reach it :lmao: They stopped at the corner looked at us, then drove past us, the guy with a hand to his face and the women behind a M&S carrier bag!!
I have no doubt they then ditched and burned the car out and are now laying low in their bungalow... :lol:
The good thing is I have the phone number of an attractive brunette, the bad thing is my girlfriend is a black belt and WOULD kill me.. ;)

Good. Age is no excuse.

Exactly, Im currently having a problem with a neighbour who is in her 50's. Firstly she got on to me for my veranda door banging and causing her stress due to the noise. I have explaned the door is knackered and its down to the housing to deal with it. She gets on at me as if Im standing battering it to make a noise just to annoy her.

Then the other week (which was the tip of the iceberg for many little things she niggled at) she verbally attacked my girlfriend. She is a very quite girl btw, she accused her of putting our rubbish in her bin. Now this has been this women's problem all the time, she cant speak to one of us in a polite manner. She has to scream and not let us get a word in. She went crazy and said we were liars and trouble makers and she would phone the police. Now last week I had a few friends round till about 3am, the next morning she pulled me up. I argued went and brought up the situation about us not putting rubbish in her bin and she called the pair of us liars, this annoyed me muchly so I raised my voice and ended with "piss off". She said she would call the police on me, then they came and I got a warning for aggressive behaviour they would not hear my point.

Now I know Ive moved slightly away from the point but all I am getting at is people may be a bit older but it doesn't mean they are harmless and that their age should not give them carte blanche.

Last edited:
Exactly, Im currently having a problem with a neighbour who is in her 50's. Firstly she got on to me for my veranda door banging and causing her stress due to the noise. I have explaned the door is knackered and its down to the housing to deal with it. She gets on at me as if Im standing battering it to make a noise just to annoy her.

Then the other week (which was the tip of the iceberg for many little things she niggled at) she verbally attacked my girlfriend. She is a very quite girl btw, she accused her of putting our rubbish in her bin. Now this has been this women's problem all the time, she cant speak to one of us in a polite manner. She has to scream and not let us get a word in. She went crazy and said we were liars and trouble makers and she would phone the police. Now last week I had a few friends round till about 3am, the next morning she pulled me up. I argued went and brought up the situation about us not putting rubbish in her bin and she called the pair of us liars, this annoyed me muchly so I raised my voice and ended with "piss off". She said she would call the police on me, then they came and I got a warning for aggressive behaviour they would not hear my point.

Now I know Ive moved slightly away from the point but all I am getting at is people may be a bit older but it doesn't mean they are harmless and that their age should not give them carte blanche.

:lol: sounds to me like you got owned.

You could always try smacking the old bint and putting in in the fucking wheelie bin or even better put a turd through her letter box.

You could always try smacking the old bint and putting in in the fucking wheelie bin or even better put a turd through her letter box.

See I thought of something similar but I cant bring myself to here the screams of no and stop.

Back
Top Bottom