2 player on PC version

Dee1888

Hail Hail
5 October 2004
IRELAND 06
CELTIC
Hi folks, I use a wired 360 controller on the PC version of the game and have it set to "directx" in settings to ensure all the input controls register as they're supposed to.

But this way only allows me to use one controller at a time, as far as I know.

What controllers (and setup) do fellow PC players use to play with more than one controller. The 360 controller is perfect but I'm presuming I can't just buy another and play this way?

Hope this makes sense. I have had this problem for a couple of years but wasn't overly concerned as I fell out of love with PES. PES13 is right back on track and I'm loving it so hope to get this sorted with a bit of help.

Cheers

Hi folks, I use a wired 360 controller on the PC version of the game and have it set to "directx" in settings to ensure all the input controls register as they're supposed to.

What controllers (and setup) do fellow PC players use to play with more than one controller. The 360 controller is perfect but I'm presuming I can't just buy another and play this way?

Hope this makes sense. I have had this problem for a couple of years but wasn't overly concerned as I fell out of love with PES. PES13 is right back on track and I'm loving it so hope to get this sorted with a bit of help.

Cheers

I use 2 xbox 360 wired controllers

You must mean Directinput and Xinput. As far as I know Xinput prevents you from using two or more controllers, but using xinput allows you to register the L2 and R2 as buttons rather than triggers. However, Directinput does allow you to use two or more controllers, but at the expense of L2 and R2 not working properly.

We use 2 xbox 360 controllers, with DirectInput, without problems.

Can't make manual R2 shot, thats the problem. With direct input you can't use both triggers at the same time. Also got to remmap l2 into other button on older pes because, cant lower pressure level by default. Wasn't aware of this problem before getting xbox360 gamepad for windows myself :( .

Cheers

Yes, you can. XImput supports 4 controllers at the same time. But they all must be Ximput controllers, so you need to buy another XBox360 controller. The settings.exe sais you cant add another type of controller and you can't select any settings because the game does automatically (as the xbox console).

For ex: I have 3 Xbox 360 controllers and 1 PS2 with adapter. If I use DirectImput i can use the 4 at the same time, if I use XImput i can use the 3 360 controllers only.

Back
Top Bottom