10v10 unranked friendly talk

Bitter Rivals

International
24 January 2005
We havn't had a full room of evo-web members yet

i am going to be on tonight, and it would be nice to have 20 of us for some 10v10

anyone else going to be on tonight for some games?

come on guys lets make the most of this feature

i expect there to be atleast 20 hardcore fifa players here he love bap?

Last edited:
I will be on tonight, hopefully we can get loads of people on tonight, it was fun on thursday :)).

I can't see why we don't play 10 of us vs randoms

at least we can play some good football and get used to all of our positions, even if they quit we can just find a new game its no big deal

It's just such a waste of time playing randoms though :(( Like you say they all just quit, which defeats the point! We'll have our first clubs game tonight at 9pm though - see CW thread for more details :)).

we had some good games last night

i think unless we have a full 10 playing each other is the way to go

hi guys
im new to this forum..well sorta, i read mostly and recently i have started playing fifa 09
like most of you here, im sick on playing random people online..they either quit if they lose, use the same moves over and over again, or choose 5 star teams.

thus im here hoping you guys would add me to ur psn and perhaps we can have a friendly, bap, unranked game sessions.. im a team player and likes ot create play rather than rushing.

my psn is junsamadesu, while im still not very good any constructive critisisms would be appreciated

looking forward to play u guys!

Back
Top Bottom