Pes 6 Home and Away matches

bohemis09

Conference
6 August 2014
Hello

I would like to know if its possible to create a KONAMI CUP with 32 teams in group stages and with Home and Away matches enabled. Unfortunately, Konami doesnt give you the option to choose ''yes'' to home & away matches (by default is selected to ''No''). So its impossible to create a champions league tournament played like in real life.

Iam using Shollym patch 2015-2016

PS Recently i installed and played WE9le and i was fully surprized by the fact, that this game gives me the option to choose between Home & Away matches. I dont know if it was enable by default, in vanilla game, or by some tweak made it in kitserver.

Thans in advance

Hello

I would like to know if its possible to create a KONAMI CUP with 32 teams in group stages and with Home and Away matches enabled. Unfortunately, Konami doesnt give you the option to choose ''yes'' to home & away matches (by default is selected to ''No''). So its impossible to create a champions league tournament played like in real life.

Iam using Shollym patch 2015-2016

PS Recently i installed and played WE9le and i was fully surprized by the fact, that this game gives me the option to choose between Home & Away matches. I dont know if it was enable by default, in vanilla game, or by some tweak made it in kitserver.

Thans in advance

HI, I just tried on PES5 on the ps2 and I'm afraid you cannot choose home and away in a KONAMI CUP group, only in the knock out stage. So I'm guessing it is the same with WE9LE.

HI, I just tried on PES5 on the ps2 and I'm afraid you cannot choose home and away in a KONAMI CUP group, only in the knock out stage. So I'm guessing it is the same with WE9LE.

it is possible to play home&away games in Konami Cup group in WE9LE;))

Last edited:
It doesn't work though. Even if you can select home & away you will only have 1 game during the KO rounds and I'm not even sure you acually get the 6 group games. Played WE9LE for years and would have loved to be able to play CL with correct format but sadly it's only possible in ML.

Another difference between the two games:)

It doesn't work though. Even if you can select home & away you will only have 1 game during the KO rounds and I'm not even sure you acually get the 6 group games. Played WE9LE for years and would have loved to be able to play CL with correct format but sadly it's only possible in ML.

I guess it's not that different then ;)

Seriously though it's a shame. I remember oh about 10 years ago (wow how time flies) playing ML and i lost my first 3 champions league games but managed to win the next 3 to qualify. One of my greatest moments in PES5. :APPLAUD:

Yeah, guess not:) it's weird though that it gives you the option but doesn't let you play home&away games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom