PES 2016 Liga Argentina

T0LTS

League 2
9 September 2013
Birmingham City
Anyone know if this is in the game licenced or unlicensed?

Cheers

Last edited:
in the wiki it shows that it is licensed in the game, but not trust worthy.
unbelievable how it's 2 weeks from launch and we haven't got a lot of the details of the game. (already bought it, though :D)

in the wiki it shows that it is licensed in the game, but not trust worthy.
unbelievable how it's 2 weeks from launch and we haven't got a lot of the details of the game. (already bought it, though :D)

Where in wiki mate? I can't see it pal or am going blind in me old age lol

well nevermind my friend, i was looking into it to send you a link and the spanish version of wiki says Argentina primera division is included, but the dutch page says Colombia league will be included..
so i wouldn't believe either. I'd rather konami to confirm licenses.. hopefully this week

well nevermind my friend, i was looking into it to send you a link and the spanish version of wiki says Argentina primera division is included, but the dutch page says Colombia league will be included..
so i wouldn't believe either. I'd rather konami to confirm licenses.. hopefully this week

Haha yeah typical pal! Thank you for your time though, guess just have to wait and see hope so though!

in DB files from demo, argetina league is licensed (and return chile league)

In db files are the chile league, but Konami is confirmed only 7 teams of Chile

And the Argentina League are confirmed 26 teams, and they are still negotiating with the 4 teams that are not yet

1.png

with this image we can confirm the unlicensed chilean league

and argentinian league too
4.png

hmmm, I'm disappointed so many of the teams in Primera are unlicensed :( only 14 out of 30 are licensed, hopefully Konami are just still arranging licensing and an update at some point will change the teams to licensed, wonder if the players are real or fake too.

Seems FIFA has most of the teams licensed though, if not all? :/

I think the teams are as follows:-

PB Green Yellow -> Aldosivi
GB Red White -> Argentinos Juniors
GB Aqua Claret -> Arsenal
SF Aqua White -> Atlético Rafaela
SF Red Black -> Colón
MN Yellow Orange -> Crucero del Norte
GB Yellow Green -> Defensa y Justicia
GB Scarlet -> Independiente
GB Green Black -> Nueva Chicago
PB Yellow Black -> Olimpo
GB White Navy -> Quilmes
SJ Green Black -> San Martín San Juan
PB Green -> Sarmiento
GB Aqua -> Temperley
GB Blue Vermilion -> Tigre
SF Red Stripe -> Unión Santa Fe

I presume the abbreviations are for the areas in Argentina? SF = Santa Fe / SJ = San Juan ?

Last edited:
hmmm, I'm disappointed so many of the teams in Primera are unlicensed :( only 14 out of 30 are licensed, hopefully Konami are just still arranging licensing and an update at some point will change the teams to licensed, wonder if the players are real or fake too.

Seems FIFA has most of the teams licensed though, if not all? :/

I think the teams are as follows:-

PB Green Yellow -> Aldosivi
GB Red White -> Argentinos Juniors
GB Aqua Claret -> Arsenal
SF Aqua White -> Atlético Rafaela
SF Red Black -> Colón
MN Yellow Orange -> Crucero del Norte
GB Yellow Green -> Defensa y Justicia
GB Scarlet -> Independiente
GB Green Black -> Nueva Chicago
PB Yellow Black -> Olimpo
GB White Navy -> Quilmes
SJ Green Black -> San Martín San Juan
PB Green -> Sarmiento
GB Aqua -> Temperley
GB Blue Vermilion -> Tigre
SF Red Stripe -> Unión Santa Fe

I presume the abbreviations are for the areas in Argentina? SF = Santa Fe / SJ = San Juan ?

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with the licensing with these leagues. I hope your theory about the negotiations with Konami are right. Hopefully this isn't the retail version. I love the South American teams and their cool kits!

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with the licensing with these leagues. I hope your theory about the negotiations with Konami are right. Hopefully this isn't the retail version. I love the South American teams and their cool kits!

Yeah I really hope my theory is correct too, would be a real shame to go backwards in licensing, as all 20 teams were licensed for 2015. I agree, I really like South American teams kits too, particularly like the funky kit for Crucero Del Norte :D

btw, love your location "Cunturipa" - not sure how that fake team name got through lol

Yeah I really hope my theory is correct too, would be a real shame to go backwards in licensing, as all 20 teams were licensed for 2015. I agree, I really like South American teams kits too, particularly like the funky kit for Crucero Del Norte :D

btw, love your location "Cunturipa" - not sure how that fake team name got through lol

Haven't seen that kit before- I'll check it out!

Yeah, actually surprised I managed to get that location by Lami as well! :))

Found this from an article, translated to English, hopefully this means that they are just negotiating at the moment and who knows, maybe the teams will be added in Day One DLC, hopefully not too much later, if at all.

Seems when the league expanded from 20 to 30 teams Konami had to re-negotiate all, even existing teams, time consuming to do 30 I can imagine :/

In the previous edition , PES 2015 , the game had twenty teams in the First Division with their shirts , something even his rival, FIFA 15 , could count despite having the full license league Argentina . However , with the start of the new Argentine tournament, in which 30 teams participate , the developer had to renegotiate club by club.

While the output of the game is scheduled for September 15th , Jerome Quintero , business manager for Latin America Konami , remarked that if you do not seal the negotiation in a timely manner , local teams could be added later by other content downloadable.

"Within the region , which is very important for Konami, Argentina is an important country. So we want all computers are included in the game , "said Quintero , in dialogue with Cronista.com

What's also important, maybe more important is the real player faces.Not just 11 man zombie clone faces team.

Back
Top Bottom