FIFA 15 SLIDERS

these are my final sliders ,saved fifa 15 experience for me , as its unplayable for me without use of sliders.
to much advantage for attack with high speed dribbling unstoppable ,and defence not of same level,online so frustrating ,just dont play online on fifa 15,hope a patch comes later to balance the game or pes 2015 for online is good this year.
plays a great balanced game for me with these sliders.
i play standard settings on profesional with slow speed and 10 minute games.
as i find profesional a little to easy sometimes and world class to hard i give shot error 52,pass error 70,first touch control 70 for user on profesional,for worldclass these are given to cpu,users are 50.

on profesional:

sprint speed: 32/32
acceleration: 48/48
shot error : 52/50
pass error : 70/50
shot speed : 38/38
pass speed : 38/38
inj sev : 65/65
inj freq : 25/25
gk ability : 50/50
marking : 55/55
run freq : 50/50
line height : 42/42
line width : 42/42
line lenght : 32/32
fb pos : 50/50
powerbar user 47
ft control : 70/50

Lol, sorry - there are no V10 sliders. Just version 9 (Final). Sorry bout that.

I'm live on TwitchTV now btw:

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

Sorry as well..since I was the one to say v10 lol.

Also, thanks for answering the cam question Matt!

Other question: how is the gameplay mod integration in Ariel's moddingway mod (with matrix stats etc) and Fidel's gameplay going to affect or interface with your sliders?

Matt, you're a fucking genius. People like you make the game a much more enjoyable experience.

Glad you're enjoying the game man, I just obsess over the game enough to see a big difference - that's the goal.

Sorry as well..since I was the one to say v10 lol.

Also, thanks for answering the cam question Matt!

Other question: how is the gameplay mod integration in Ariel's moddingway mod (with matrix stats etc) and Fidel's gameplay going to affect or interface with your sliders?

I don't plan on using any gameplay patches (fidel, etc) or modified database (matrix, etc). As always I want to play my matches on the PC just how I would if I owned a console. Same engine, same gameplay - this way I can look at the game the same way. The only thing I will use is the graphic enhancements (tattoos, adboards, balls, etc) ;)

Tried the sliders over the weekend, v9 and v7 are my favorites, but v9 with normal speed opens up a lot more of "scenarios" and allows for randomness to make its mark again.

The only thing that I disliked about v9 may not be the slider's fault anyway, because I was playing Career Mode and got irritated with the usual CPU boosts and missed chances who-knows-why and drama cheap goals, AI players being faster and stronger, etc... But other than that, the gameplay is great with v9.

If only we could disable the stupid stats boosting. I played against Bradford and Oxford University in the Capital One Cup and they were overall faster and stronger than my players, which felt stupid consifering I had played against Everton between them in what was a much fair match. I will lower difficulty level when playing such teams just to make it seem more realistic.

Thanks for all the hours invested, the result is brilliant.

Can I ask, how do these sliders affect the effectiveness of dribbling from both sides? I guess having the difficulty on legendary means the CPU is pretty alert to your dribbling shenanigans, whereas legacy defending means you aren't having to micromanage your player's momentum against some of the absurd changes in direction the CPU can manage (because it implicitly understands its player momentum and the glitches within the system). I guess the running speed and acceleration must help too if your players are generally less quick off the mark...

I picked up FIFA (PS4) pretty cheap from eBay so I'll give these a go tonight, as vanilla was pretty broken for me.

With a new patch released which apparently alters "legendary difficulty gameplay", will there be any further sliders, Matt? I have a horrible feeling it might interfere with your hard work (supposedly out now on Xbox One and PS4)...

New update PS4 1.03
ob95uDl.jpg

Last edited:
The game is certainly quicker. Ive had to go back to slow. Edit - Your excellent work matt has just had a spanner thrown it by this update.

Last edited:
Can confirm, reduce cup pass error to anything under 35, and slow their pass speed down to 45 = immediate variation in cup passes, all of a sudden I'm seeing cross field passes and various types of lofted pass.

you are GENIOUS fernadez, more accurate shots, more accurate passes BUT more risky tries aswell, that equals more loose balls and more wide shots! also player individuality suddenly comes alive much more.

normal, legendary, 7 minutes or more
still trying to find the balance between the red values, but the change already significant, like you are playing against a real dude, no more tikitaka shit

sprint speed: 30/30
acceleration: 40/40
shot error : 50/15
pass error : 53/28
shot speed : 46/35
pass speed : 40/40
inj freq : 60/60
inj sev : 10/10
gk ability : 85/55
marking : 60/60
run freq : 0/0
line height : 75/75
line width : 42/42
line lenght : 45/45
fb pos : 100/100
powerbar user: 75
ft control : 70/95

never mind the result:D just the chances, goals. cpu was with City

YouTube - test

AND I DARE EVERYONE TO PLAY THE NEXT MANU vs CHELSEA MATCHDAY GAME with Manchester! Costa will be a beast like in real life, Hazard will tear up your defence ALONE etc. !

Just when i was about to drop this game :CURSE:

Last edited:
the ps4 1.03 update messed up the sliders i used ,these are good for me now.
ps4, profesional ,slow, standard settings,10 minute games.
user/CPU
sprint speed :30/30
accelaration :48/48
shot error :50/50
pass error :50/32
shot speed :38/38
pass speed :38/38
inj freq :65/65
inj sev :25/25
gk ability :50/50
marking :55/55
run freq :50/50
line height :42/42
line width :42/42
line lenght :32/32
fb poss :50/50
powerbar user:: 42
first touch c:50/50

bringing pass error under 35 for cpu does indeed bring more variation in cpu passing,good find from fernadez.

Some things that might be of help, I only play offline vs the cpu as a frame of reference.

I find that having a 1 point difference between P1 and cpu speed and acceleration helps a lot with regards to leaving the cpu behind too easily, and helps to increase fouls. I'll usually have P1 speed one point higher than the cpu's and their acceleration 1 point higher than mine.

Cpu pass error I now have at 32, the second I took it down I begun seeing variation in passes from the cpu, it's still not perfect, but much better than anything I've seen before,(the 75 setting made their passes worse so they played safer, this seems to make them try a wider range of passes) bringing down the pass speed helps to bring down the accuracy.

Cpu shot error above 50, speed below 50 seems to be a nice balance.

I have run frequency very low for both, lower for me. This helps maintain shape to combat the cpu's desire to just counter, theirs slightly higher to encourage them not to dribble so much and increase pass length.

I believe that the higher the marking setting for the player, the more screwed over you'll get, with players being dragged out of position way too easily, I have p1 marking below 50.

What has made a massive difference in the last day are so; firstly I've set any wide men on my team to come back in defence, (helping to combat their desire just to dribble straight down the line) as well as my AM, I also have me CM's set to cut passing lanes instead of man mark. Second; I previous was using the high line setting from Matt, but what I've done now is drop that down, and instead in tactics upped pressure and aggression which with line length below 50 has made everything much more compact, when I lose the ball high up the pitch my DM's are protecting my back 4 and in general play it has made it a lot harder for the cpu to play 4 forward passes and travel up the whole pitch, (I'm seeing a lot more St laying it back to FB now for example).

Some things that might be of help, I only play offline vs the cpu as a frame of reference.

I find that having a 1 point difference between P1 and cpu speed and acceleration helps a lot with regards to leaving the cpu behind too easily, and helps to increase fouls. I'll usually have P1 speed one point higher than the cpu's and their acceleration 1 point higher than mine.

Cpu pass error I now have at 32, the second I took it down I begun seeing variation in passes from the cpu, it's still not perfect, but much better than anything I've seen before,(the 75 setting made their passes worse so they played safer, this seems to make them try a wider range of passes) bringing down the pass speed helps to bring down the accuracy.

Cpu shot error above 50, speed below 50 seems to be a nice balance.

I have run frequency very low for both, lower for me. This helps maintain shape to combat the cpu's desire to just counter, theirs slightly higher to encourage them not to dribble so much and increase pass length.

I believe that the higher the marking setting for the player, the more screwed over you'll get, with players being dragged out of position way too easily, I have p1 marking below 50.

What has made a massive difference in the last day are so; firstly I've set any wide men on my team to come back in defence, (helping to combat their desire just to dribble straight down the line) as well as my AM, I also have me CM's set to cut passing lanes instead of man mark. Second; I previous was using the high line setting from Matt, but what I've done now is drop that down, and instead in tactics upped pressure and aggression which with line length below 50 has made everything much more compact, when I lose the ball high up the pitch my DM's are protecting my back 4 and in general play it has made it a lot harder for the cpu to play 4 forward passes and travel up the whole pitch, (I'm seeing a lot more St laying it back to FB now for example).
Any chance of a full set of your numbers? I'd be interested in trying these as the CPU trying to dribble the ball into the net is a source of constant frustration in particular...

No problem, be warned though I have my speed/acceleration setting lower then those I've seen posted in the majority. From playing and watching the game, I believe it's only the final third where pace is really injected & sprinting happens so I find most peoples sliders too fast, adjust as you see fit though mate. I've found the update has speed the game up as well which hasn't helped matters.

I started off with Matt10's as a base, so credit to him.

I play on Legendary/Normal/7-10 minutes/Legacy defending

14/15
35/34
56/56
56/32
48/35 (can probably be lower for player as well, haven't got round to testing)
60/38
70/70
35/35
25/25
42/62
0/5
50/40
40/40
35/35
70/70 (can probably be raised if you want you FB's high, or set always overlapping in tactics
100/100

There is probably a bit of wiggle room with the run frequency as well. I focus on team shape and working the ball while waiting for the right run either through L1 or the cpu initiative, so this can go higher if needed. I'd still have pl lower than the cpu's whatever frequency you decide to go with.

In tactics I have Pressure 65, Aggression 50, Team Width 56. I also have offside selected instead of cover, it doesn't make my defenders step up really, but help maintain the line and shape.

In instructions wide players set to defend, CM's to always stay back and cut passing lanes.

Edit: There's a custom tactic thread over at Operations Sports that I've used on the cpu teams, basically the build up speeds and the pass creation are way too high by default which is in turn causing cpu issues.

Last edited:
never mind. this game is broken after this or the latest updates. you dont even have to run around the defence, just run at the defence, they just staring like cows. those changes u suggest promised though a fun experience. shame on you ea

never mind. this game is broken after this or the latest updates. you dont even have to run around the defence, just run at the defence, they just staring like cows. those changes u suggest promised though a fun experience. shame on you ea

I've had to adjust my sliders from before the update to now as well, game got faster, keepers more flamboyant and there's a increase in the cpu wanting to dribble.

the game is hell of a fast even on slow. any idea to make the defence ...defend? xD increasing marking doesnt help and lowering user speed seems not a good idea

the game is hell of a fast even on slow. any idea to make the defence ...defend? xD increasing marking doesnt help and lowering user speed seems not a good idea

Bring down speed and acceleration is the only way I've found, I have speed lower than acceleration to replicate being able to burst without the game being on fast forward, try my sliders above.

meh doesnt work. defenders are like doesnt even there, they are freezing while you run, i can score whenever i want, this is worst than last year's PES defence. ea screwed something up. hope they realize it and fix it soon

I will definitely be updating sliders to compensate. Haven't looked at the Legendary changes yet though. Will be addressed tonight.

GUYS DONT set the speed and acceleration values under 40 maybe under 45 , the cpu doesnt even attempt to move and tackle your running strikers! It were the sliders, its like "we are too slow for this, do not even try to catch the guy"

Last edited:
We had a breakthrough yesterday, and it was pretty exciting. I'm pretty damn tired this morning, so I wont' go into too much detail.

Thanks, and credits, needs to go to DJPacman who was on TwitchTv last night. He made the suggestion to try Sprint Speed @ Zero.

So we did, and from there, it was a whole new game.

With Sprint Speed this low, we were able to finally see :

- More physicality than ever by the CPU
- Freedom to change Marking value without ADD (Attention Deficit Defending)
- Pass Variety
- No burst exploit
- Able to play on Slow gamespeed

So the Version 10 Beta below is to be tried. Keep in mind you will see the following:

- Players will jog sooner, so Sprinting should be used sparingly
- The animation to jog will occur sooner, do not be tempted to raise Spritn Speed as this will throw everything off. Even putting it @ "2" allows the Burst exploit to Return
- Switching back to slow is to compensate for the pace of play a bit, Normal speed can be used as well
- Fatigue will still occur, this has been proven now that it is based on Acceleration value

Version 10 Beta - 10/22/14 @ 8:45am CST.
10-15 Mins, World Class (only tested so far), Slow, Semi Assist or Manual, doesn't matter

Sprint: 1/1
Acceleration: 48/48
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 60/60
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 55/55
Injury Frequency: 60/60
Injury Severity: 25/25
GK Ability: 30/30
Marking: 80/80 *to be tested further, but plays well*
Run Frequency: 20/20 *to be tested further*
Line Height: 70/70
Line Length: 42/42
Line Width: 32/32
FB Positioning: 100/100
FT Control: 80/80

UPDATE 10/22/14

Since the patch, the "Final" sliders are needing to be looked at unfortunately. The issue with the marking has come back, and the "burst" exploit as well - which is the worst for me.

As a result, there has been some testing thanks to DjPacman on TwitchTV with suggesting a lower Sprint Slider. Also, Taluchessi brought this up for a higher than "Zero" Sprint value.

The following is the most current slider set, but it is not complete as it is in still my "beta" stage:

Here is V10B with the adjustment per Taluchessi, and I have changed a bit more, please use this as the base going forward.

Version 10 BETA - 10/22/14 @ 11:38pm CST.
10-15 Mins, World Class (only tested so far), NORMAL, Semi Assist or Manual, doesn't matter

Sprint: 10/10 *per Taluchessi's findings
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 55/65
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 55/55
Injury Frequency: 55/55
Injury Severity: 25/25
GK Ability: 60/60
Marking: 75/75
Run Frequency: 20/20 *to be tested further*
Line Height: 80/80
Line Length: 33/32
Line Width: 32/32
FB Positioning: 70/70
FT Control: 80/80

Last edited:
updated sliders profesional+ worldclass-
some stats taken from fernadez(pass error 32,more variation in passing)
PROFESIONAL+ WORLDCLASS-
sprint: 25/26 26/25
accelaration: 47/48 48/47
shot error: 60/50 50/60
pass error: 60/32 32/32
shot speed: 38/38 38/38
pass speed: 38/38 38/38
inj freq: 65/65 65/65
inj sev: 25/25 25/25
gk ability: 50/50 50/50
marking: 55/55 55/55
run freq: 50/50 50/50