cheating-goals from 30m offsides

ben141

Non-League
8 April 2007
Hello,
yesteday I played against user mariita221010
he used some kind of cheat that allowed him to kick the ball from goal kick /his goalkeaper/ to attacker who was standing in 90m distance - in front of my goalkeaper. No offside flag, kicked ball was very fast. Attacker recieved the ball in 2 seconds than he was alone in front of my GK and scored this way 5 goals. No way to stop him. Please let me know how I can get this dude banned or how can I defend it during match.
Have you experienced the same thing?
thx

comeon, there has to be something to at least fix this little thing.
There are plenty of cheaters and cheats , but this one.....its totaly rude

If they fix this one some other shithead will find another cheat to exploit. Ranked online games are hopeless...

its done by pressing yellow pass button after moving selected player well upfield.

had it done to me several times so investigated. seems no answer to stop it

What makes any game poor online is generally the players, not the game itself. Humans are cheaters if you go by the general online experience and I doubt it's going to change.

Becarefull if you have the game on steam, they can get a way to pass throw you account steam and steal you account, if you never touch to anyone on the fórum or online. I was hacked 2 times on steam after i play a CS game, without give any info of my password or even my name. It seems they are using some tool to get the codes easily, but luckly i have all legal i send the original keys to steam. I hate when they still your space.
Please update steam each week before you play a game, to prevent hackers.

Almost everyone I play online uses the chip-every-goal cheat, every-player-run-at-the-ball-at-100 mph cheat, the intercept-every-through-ball cheat and the always-have-Ronaldo-on-your-goaline cheat.

Almost everyone I play online uses the chip-every-goal cheat, every-player-run-at-the-ball-at-100 mph cheat, the intercept-every-through-ball cheat and the always-have-Ronaldo-on-your-goaline cheat.

exactly what I am experiencing. There is so many people so desperate that they decided to used it every game so they forgot why they actually play the game if its not for real.

I posted on the PES Facebook page about this and they said it Doesnt happen. So I videod it and posted it up. :D
They seem to have removed it now though, but did say they were going to look into it.
It was posted around 11/3/14. I would do the same again. Let them score, or try and record from highlights and post the bugger up on the PES Facebook page.

Oh and PM the player to let him know where he can see himself :D

Back
Top Bottom