Call of Duty: Ghosts

Seemingly set in the future, not sure how far though.

I'll get it as I always do, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

FD

Was thinking it would be a game set through multiple eras then. Then the ending game and my interest fell flat on its face. The narrator was horrific too.

Apparently Ghosts on Xbone is going to be 720p and PS4 is 1080p. It's a rumour at the moment but plenty of convincing evidence over on neogaf forums.

Pretty damning for Xbone being as it's their flagship title for launch. £450 for a console that is struggling to run games in native 1080p.

Apparently Ghosts on Xbone is going to be 720p and PS4 is 1080p. It's a rumour at the moment but plenty of convincing evidence over on neogaf forums.

Pretty damning for Xbone being as it's their flagship title for launch. £450 for a console that is struggling to run games in native 1080p.

Even worse, one of the sources at NeoGaf said that was the least of Microsofts worries, as the OS keeps crashing once per session or something along those lines.

These COD/MW threads are getting less and less people in each year.

Has everyone else given up on these like me?

FPS's need a re-boot.

Technology has surpassed fun in videogames. We are way too picky imo. We are now spoilt as gamers.

COD/MW still sell by the millions so it will not change until consumers cease to purchase it in droves.

This game, despite promises, is still using old-gen engine. It's heavily scripted and after all CoD so far, they try to sell same old mechanics all over again.

When will people realize they are just throwing their money away at Acti-Blizz?

Plus it requires hefty 45GB of HDD space!

Compared to BF4... It's like comparing FIAT to Porsche -.-

Jim Sterling of Destructoid, who is one of the few who disagreed about the series getting stale and lacking innovation in the past, gave it a 5.

My God, TCB was hating on COD MW2 before, liked Black Ops 2, but this... Port is beyond joke abysmal.

No mouse sensitivity? No FOV (hard locking to 65? On 1920x1080 resolution? NUTS!, Audio limited to one(!) slider? So I take, it renders audio as set up in Windows...

The stuttering in this was funny, but would piss me off while playing...

Och and this game doesn't look Next-Gen at all. More like Old-Gen with re-texture, but there will be a lot of "hardcore" fans who will buy it... Because it's name which sales :(.

...and because it is also a good game, even with an average render.

I have completed 4 missions so far and I had more fun in an hour than 20 hours of Battlefield.

I only buy COD for the MP every year, but this has to be the worst COD ever.

I mean they limit is to 12 players (6v6), & the worst thing is the maps are too big for a small amount of team players.

Was going to but the PS4 version & upgrade the PS3 I have, but was told the next gen version has the same MP player cap as current gen.

So looks like I'll have to get Killzone for my PS4, as Batllefields not my type of game.

...and because it is also a good game, even with an average render.

I have completed 4 missions so far and I had more fun in an hour than 20 hours of Battlefield.

As with all great games, it's the 21st hour and onward where things really kick in... :BOP:

Can you do split screen vs bots on this?

But not the offline local play where player 2 can't log in and everything is restricted. And you can't rank up or unlock things.
like the training ops or custom game mode in black ops

Looking at that video it looks like the lazy bastards have ported CO4 again

I bet the maps are juts rehashes of previous title as well. They don't bring anything new to COD/MW these day or have in the last few years.

quite liking the Extinction mode. Good fun if you get matched with players who know what they're doing

Hmmmmm, can't say I was too taken with it. Although I didn't play too long.

I was trying to use the machine on the aliens and the other players ran away and started fighting monsters nowhere near the machine.

FD

That's what I mean by getting matched with players who know what they're doing.
Don't start a game until you get paired with 3 others with the auto sentry gun. You really need them to complete the mode, especially at the last few stages

First screen of COD next-gen

CallofDutyNext-Gen-titreprovisoire-_Multi_Visuel_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom