PES 3 Editor

FalCoN

U početku beše reč...
3 November 2009
Niš, Serbia
FC Red Star Belgrade
I can't find the download link for any editor for PES 3.
If someone has it and can upload it for me, i would be very grateful!

Thank you very much mate!

Edit: Maybe not the proper thread but; can i play the master league with real players in clubs (not with Ximelez and Castolo.. :P ) ?

Last edited:
I don't think you can in game, and don't remember there being a tool to make that happen.

I'd love to do some kits and boots for PES3 but I really have absolutely no clue how to make them, what to use, or even where to start.

Thank you very much mate!

Edit: Maybe not the proper thread but; can i play the master league with real players in clubs (not with Ximelez and Castolo.. :P ) ?

it is easy to do it, before to start the master league, decide which team you want to use. Lets say for example that you want to use AC Milan. Use the option file editor to swap the players of AC Milan with the players of the master league default team. Then start your master league and save it (you will notice that you will have correct players in master league instead of castolo and friends). The use the option file editor to swap teams again (to put back correct players in AC Milan and correct players in the master league default team). Now you can enjoy your master league with correct players

In the toolpack you gave me there is "EditPES3OptionFile 2.02". Just open the OF with that tool and go to Transfers tab and select Master League Default Team and left you have the option to replace all the players in ML Team with players from other team, and just do it. Thanks again

unfortunately for now all i can give you are kits of national teams. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark and England. I did them for fun to learn how to make some templates for pes 3. I will eventually make some more kits if i have time and will. Tomorrow i will give you the links to download them

unfortunately for now all i can give you are kits of national teams. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark and England. I did them for fun to learn how to make some templates for pes 3. I will eventually make some more kits if i have time and will. Tomorrow i will give you the links to download them

Thanks mate.

Thanks mate.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z3zawxcd3od7kqa/Kits.7z

As promised this is the link for the kits. Sorry for the bit delay, i was doing some other things and could not find time to upload the file. If you need some specific kits, let me know, i might be aviable for a couple of requests since i will do them anyway. The kits are in bin format, with all transparencies already set. So you can use them with kitserver or just extract the png file with ggs

Back
Top Bottom