PC pes 2012 digital download

The download is going really slow. Are you guys using their downloader?

I'm using a download manager and the direct links they provided. The very sound of the word 'downloader' activates a panic reflex.

Does it say how much data it needs to download btw?

Try checking the "remember this address" box when you enter your address. It happened to me yesterday, saying your details are wrong, but after I checked the box, it went through.

Here is an Italian proxy Im from NY and it allows you to buy it, but be careful coz proxies are not very reliable.
212.189.167.195:8080

So it worked, that's good to know. I'm at work, so I'll have try when I get home. Thanks for the reply.

ok got it running, here is what i have:

e743e527.jpg

bf5dab5c.jpg

how are they named, any good host to suggest?

dt0e.img or dt00_e.img?

dt00_e.img = 465,807,360 bytes
dt0e.img = 91,303,936 bytes

Last edited:
how are they named, any good host to suggest?

dt0e.img or dt00_e.img?

I'm pretty sure it's the second one there but better to ask in the commentary thread. Uploading on Fileserve would be perfect for me but anywhere you can is fine and really appreciated :))

Proxies seem to work to get to the payment screen, but no matter what I do I can't get them to accept my credit card. I've tried checking 'remember your address'... everyone else get through there?

Yeah, I clicked the logo for Visa. I bought PES2011 off UK gameplanet so I know my card should work, as well. But I get the standard payment refused answer - maybe it's the proxy?

Yeah, I clicked the logo for Visa. I bought PES2011 off UK gameplanet so I know my card should work, as well. But I get the standard payment refused answer - maybe it's the proxy?

Ya, it could be that the transaction page is much more secure and it flags that you have a proxy.

For all people that cant buy the game Outside of Europe Like the US here what you do!

use the proxy and get to the page, add to cart

turn proxy off, paid by amex ... that's it

they don't take paypal for some reason

For all people that cant buy the game Outside of Europe Like the US here what you do!

use the proxy and get to the page, add to cart

turn proxy off, paid by amex ... that's it

they don't take paypal for some reason

Thanks mate. Got it to work

Back
Top Bottom