Fans,Ultras - videos,pics...

Re: Football Fans

well,i didn't see this thread....

this is my favourite chant in all the world...great fans,great song

YouTube - Ultras Sankt Pauli - We love you

i know that also celtic and nac breda fans sing this song,but the original version is the one in the video

this one is probably the italian chant most known outside Italy...it's a Boca song but lot of people know it as "dale cavese" (Cavese is the team of Cava dei Tirreni,a small city near Salerno)

YouTube - DALE CAVESE .....

okay ..
We prepare now for qualifications for champions league and for "euro trip" :) over stadiums...
last season we have been succesfull like:
1231376425.jpg

sevilla flag

1dfm5.jpg

doria

http://casopis.izaberipartizan.com/v2/img/slike/1244031641.jpg
1244031641.jpg

man utd at final champs league :SMUG:

i remember when few years ago we play against Lazio League uefa (2:2) and when lazio hooligans strike us with knives (our fans 15-20,and lazio about 30) but....:P they back away after few minutes.....:SMUG:

Last edited:

this is the banner we stole to lazio's irriducibili when they came to cosenza for a coppa italia match,nikola :)

cosirr.jpg

irr...ccc....:P
1220026622.jpg

at fener fans...they just watch :SHOCK:

again doria match
1224871602.jpg

partizan-standard
1227882562.jpg

our Cup final match
1243006511.jpg

1243006494.jpg

1242950168.jpg

uefa cup qualifications (for entry league uefa) in Timisoara

1221849096.jpg

1221849041.jpg

1221848965.jpg

1221848864.jpg

a couple of pics of cosenza's last home match this year
11823255.jpg

24670526.jpg

and 2 pics of the choreo against catanzaro (our biggest rivals) in december

2%2Bcoreografia%2BCosenza%2B-%2BCatanzaro%2B8%2BDicembre%2B2008.jpg

corografia%2BCosenza%2B-%2BCatanzaro%2B8%2BDicembre%2B2008.jpg

it looks so good for...is Seria C???
we in superleague don t have not fans i mean people who want to watch game etc. it s low quality acept partizan and red star...percentage at and of season is 12000 at game...very very low..and others....there is match with 80 people what is that...but tomorow will be good Serbia-Austria there are no more tickets 55000 fans. It s bad we dont have chants like clubs for Natoinal team because Partizan (grobari) and Red star(delije) we are big rivals and together to singing and watchig no no. here is not like somewhere else we fight every day when we see..that is our life..

well mate,it's serie C2 (4th division) but is not so usual to see so many people in lower categories...we (and hellas verona in c1)are the exceptions...
we had 6000 people average in c2 this year, and 15000 in the most important matches (cosenza has 70000 citizens so more than 1/5 of the city population was in the stadium)....
by the way,also in italy we haven't proper chants for national team (maybe just "seven nation army poporopo" )YouTube - POPOPOPOPOPO
and i'll never sing a song with a catanzaro fan ;)

I came to watch a Partizan match this season :D

I saw Partizan thrash OFK Beograd 5-1

Partizan fans are great :D

this is from Milano's derby 2004-05...an old choreo but one of my favourite in italian ultras' history

it's a verse from a famous Milan's song against inter

this s the choreo,with edward munch's scream

1222148551_1907_FT76742_tifo_interista_diventi_pazzo_derby_2004-05.jpg

and this is the song against inter with the translation (obviously in english is not as beautiful as in italian)

YouTube - INTERISTA DIVENTI PAZZO

come sempre a inizio stagione (like every year,when season starts)
interista fai lo squadrone ( inter fan,you buy lot of players)
lo scudetto,la coppa campioni...sono sogni per voi coglioni (scudetto and champions league...they are just dreams for you morons)
interista diventi pazzo,son vent' anni che non vinci un cazzo (inter fan,you're going crazy because you won fuckall in the last twenty years)
in trasferta è troppo lontano,non ti muovi mai da milano (away matches are too far,you never move from Milano)
non cantate,non caricate,ma allo stadio che cazzo fate? (you don't sing,you don't fight...what the fuck you do at the stadium?)
puoi gridarlo finche vuoi,ma Milano siamo noi (you can shout it whenever you want,but we are Milano)

Last edited:

in Cosenza we have "here we go" too,and we sing it in english...the lyrics for us are

here we go, here we go, here we go
drinkin' wine,drinkin' wine, smokin' drugs
here we go, here we go, here we go
drinkin' wine, smokin' drugs!

as you can see in my avatar we are antiprohibitionist ultras :)

here's a video from season 2007/08 season,we were in serie D (italian fifth division)...i post it to prove what i said some posts ago about the fact that we are the best supporters in lower divisions in Italy: where you can see so many people singing for a fifth division match?

YouTube - UltrÃ* Curva Sud Cosenza

hahah great song really :)
fans are grat for some first league and not to took about 5..very impressive.. :)

New season has started today in Serbia..Our team and champion Partizan win in first game 5:0 agains Borac. :BOP:
Here are some pics from tonights game and video....tommorow new and better pics and videos...
605_4.jpg

view_photo.php

Grobari.jpg

YouTube - Partizan - Borac 5:0
watch on 0:37 sec :) that is point of this video...video with chants tommorow..see you.. :BYE: :COAT: :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom