Pes 2009 Patch 1.20 + Update Manually ! 10x faster speed!

Speedypl

Non-League
16 August 2007
Hello, here I will teach you how to download 1.20 patch fast
first download this
Code:
http://dl.konami-europe.net/PES2009Patch120.zip
Then Install, after you done that, run pes, go options and then download. It will be probably downloading very slow, so I found a way to make it quicker. Download only about 2 %, then cancel and close pes.
I was watching over my net controler program what pes2009 is doing, and I found the url it was downloading
So go to this folder
C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\Local Settings\Temp\tmpwepes
and delete the cv0f.img file
Later open your download manager, ( i use IDM ) and put this link on
Code:
http://pes2009dl.konamionline.com/pes09/dlc/win/cv0f.img
It will download about 10x faster, after download is done, put this file into
C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\Local Settings\Temp
Then open pes, go settings, download, and it will say its done 100%.
There you go all done

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I have an idea...

The file cv0f.img ...can it be put in PES2009 img folder ? sensibly this is its normal position....

I want to ask those who has already updated their game ,does the img forlder after download and applying the patch from the game downlaod have cv0f.img in their img folder in the game directory ?

I have an idea...

The file cv0f.img ...can it be put in PES2009 img folder ? sensibly this is its normal position....

I want to ask those who has already updated their game ,does the img forlder after download and applying the patch from the game downlaod have cv0f.img in their img folder in the game directory ?

can anyone tell me where can i change a division name ?
eredivisie to something else for example
thanks.

what is the solution for crash at become a legend mode..i have read many topic in this forum related to the crash but don't see any solution..only change resolution..anyone?i have installed offical patch 1.1 and 1.2..still get this crash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom