Crowd Manager By diego_M10 Ready!!! - press a key during match a the crowd sing!!!

D

diego_m10

http://rapidshare.com/files/107860663/CROWD_MANAGER_BASIC.rar.html

http://files.filefront.com/CROWD+MANAGER+BASICrar/;10063525;/fileinfo.html

this is the link

you will see 2 Tutorials

ENGLISH and ESPAÑOL

IT WORKS FOR ANY PES OR ANY FIFA... (it means you can use it even in PES3 or FIFA98)

This tool let you managet the animic state of the crowd

you can insult a referee
or suport your team

you can wistle a player
etc etc

or start the champions songs during the match

supose you need to drwa a match to be chamions.. and you are winning 3 - 0 with 5 mins remaing

you can do you crowd start to sing the "champions song"

you can add english or any language songs
by replacind the existing wav files in the default instalation adress

C:\WE REVOLUTIONS\Keyboard Sounder\Sounds\Speech

you can replace this key (only this key are activated)
F1 to F12
and the "space bar"

DONT CHANGE THIS ADRESS!!! if you change it while instalation !! tool wil not work.!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Crowd Manager By diego_M10 Ready!!! - press a key during match a the crowd sing!

I assume this is for PES 2008 as you said in the other thread, but is it possible to make a version for PES6 please?

Re: Crowd Manager By diego_M10 Ready!!! - press a key during match a the crowd sing!

http://rapidshare.com/files/107860663/CROWD_MANAGER_BASIC.rar.html

this is the link

you will see 2 Tutorials

ENGLISH and ESPAÑOL

This tool let you managet the animic state of the crowd

you can insult a referee
or suport your team

you can wistle a player
etc etc

or start the champions songs during the match

supose you need to drwa a match to be chamions.. and you are winning 3 - 0 with 5 mins remaing

you can do you crowd start to sing the "champions song"

you can add english or any language songs
by replacind the existing wav files in the default instalation adress

C:\WE REVOLUTIONS\Keyboard Sounder\Sounds\Speech

you can replace this key (only this key are activated)
F1 to F12
and the "space bar"

DONT CHANGE THIS ADRESS!!! if you change it while instalation !! tool wil not work.!!!
Can you upload this to FileFront, I cant get this to work....

i will try to upload it in file front too

For the third time, is it possible to do a version for pes6??????????????????

i think you missed this sentence.

Yes, sorry.

I assumed by the fact he'd ignored my previous posts that he hadn't considered pes6.

I do apologise. It sounds very good idea.

Ok I downloaded the program, tried everything and it didn't work. I followed the instructions, changed the setting to 'FOOTBALL' etc and it I go into pes6 and try all the F1-F12 buttons - none of them work.

Also with the space/goal sound, if I press space then it just goes to the pause menu.

If it really works, it would be sensational

I'm still downloading.. (internet too slow)

I am glad you liked the tool

one fo you say.. "i am the new legend"

hehee
thanls

but i am not a legend
hehe

all the credit for the tool is for Keyboard sounder

i just got the idea of using this (windows support for blind people)
so i tunnned and performed the tool and then i made a small menu that activate it and the close it

just that

i got no many knowledge on programing

this is a way to demostrate that not only knowledge is important

creativity and ideas are importanto too

as i like to say

"sometimes small people can do big things"

in this case
we dig somenthig that the big konami never did

the have the power

but maybe they never had this idea

so i repetar

sometimes creativity and ideas are better than knowledge

This is AMAZING!!!! WOW!! This makes takes to game to another level. Now im looking for booing wavs, and other general stadium atmosphere! Thank you Diego!!!

This actually works? Wow. I'll give it a try, then.

Excellent idea! I’l give a try.
As far as I remember there were smth like that in FIFA98rtwc. When u scored u press the key (don’t remember exactly) and hear drum bass. In case if u loose, the other key was “”bo-o-o” and there was a third key with special sound like crowd stomping or what…

Thanks diego, this is an amazing idea :D

wow excellent work. Thank you very much, very helpful.

need filrfront link rapidshare not working for me.

Diego everything I did and checked in crowd manager and goal sound works,but when I play the game the goal sound does't work why?

yes i saw this problem on some users

play pes windowed and tell me if it works

i think its something about Windows xp or vista configuration

or maybe its the soundboard

if i can discover it i will tell you

but this is not related tot he tool itself

its about you PC or windods config

fantastic tool ı loved this.is there a way to make all keys to give chants ?can you activate them or does it cause some crashes if you activate?

Just managed to get it work, amazing job i must confess, if we could activate it from the joypad somehow it would be a joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tool is great ı made best chants for fenerbahçe never seen on web and it was to easy,sound were strong.but ı have a little problem.after 4-5 games game slows down much and when ı look at dextop computer usage becomes %100.after closing keyboard sounder it returns normal levels.ı start the game again no problem and than after 5 matches same thing again.what is the reason for this?but this is not imprtont problem tool works great at all.

There is great tool!!!
But can you activate others goomb like "s,k,print,left ect..."?
Thanks for these tool!!!

There is great tool!!!
But can you activate others goomb like "s,k,print,left ect..."?
Thanks for these tool!!!

Yes is possible, go to options, enable them and select corrispective file to play!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom