Destiny PS4/XB1/PS3/X360

I've hit level 20 and I think I get it now.

Who are you playing with? Randoms or real friends?

Unfortunately Destiny does a terrible job of getting people together to play, which is a big issue for someone like me who's in his 30s with very few gaming friends.

Honestly, what's even the point of the clans? And the groups for that matter?

I'm a member(?) of several groups, and a member of a clan, through Bungie's website, but it's been all for naught so far.

Mostly on my own just following the story missions. Once I finished the story, when I'm playing, if I see a friend online I'll just join their fire team and play co op

I've hit level 20 and I think I get it now. Going out on patrol or a strike and seeing rank 13 people struggling. I get to be their saviour as someone else was to me earlier. Then we zoom off on patrol together and one of those random missions kicks in and as we're doing it and it starts getting hard over comes a rank 23 wiping out half the enemies.
Then the 3 of us finish the mission, collect the loot, salute each other (or have a dance off) and then go our separate ways.

I love it.

I was doing some farming last night with 2 others when out of nowhere a message came up saying something like 'the enemy approaches'. Out of nowhere wizards and all sorts came flooding in from our right to attack the err... I cant recall the name of the race but the ones with the hive. So this huge battle kicks off with us in the middle trying to scurry away reviving each other and then trying to regroup and join in.

Again, loved it.

I've just read on euro gamer that bungi have increased how often public events happen so hopefully we'll get to experience a more alive world now.

yeah i agree, the game goes up another level once you reach level 20, great game

Back
Top Bottom