New Kits

I'm loving the kits for the WC, especially Puma's, gonna be a great WC most definately, nice kits, nice boots, nice stadiums, lets hope for great football as well

yeah. and they are real, check the madrid pics, one of them got the new bayern jersey on the left, and that one was "officialy" presented allready.

tonikboy said:
Is there in that shop new Man United's kits?
I wonder what kind of nike desigh the'll have)

I got the Nike teamwear catalogue 2006/07 the other day. There's a design called 'Harlequin'. Its the same design as the holland shirt, 2 tone like Blackburn Rovers' kits but using 2 shades of the same colour. I reckon it'll be something like that.

GOAL! said:
I got the Nike teamwear catalogue 2006/07 the other day. There's a design called 'Harlequin'. Its the same design as the holland shirt, 2 tone like Blackburn Rovers' kits but using 2 shades of the same colour. I reckon it'll be something like that.

You mean something like this:
TurkeyAShellCupWht0607.jpg

with this template?
HollHSSJersCup0607.jpg

Hmm they will use the sabe numbers like Benfica 04/05... gonna work it now! ;)

Thanks for the info OPM.

Arsenal may have been trying to keep it a secret but nothing gets past us at ArsenalTalk.

With Barcelona wanting to wear their orange away kit in the final, Arsenal have been facing a dilemma as the colour clashes with both their redcurrant home and yellow away kit.

The Gunners have compromised by commissioning sponsors Nike to produce a one off 'third kit' of black, red and gold to be worn in Paris.

The club are remaining tight lipped about the design of the shirt and the cost of replicas which are believed to be going on sale in a weeks time.

Because of the limited amount of days available to Nike to produce the shirts and get them in the shops they have used the template of last seasons home kit and changed the colour ways.

Other sites will be showing you the picture in a day or so when they get it... but here it is now!!

More news when we get it...

untitled5vl.png

Yeah definate fake for the arsenal kit. Why do barcelona get what they want anyway? Surely there is some kind of rule that clubs have to wear already existing kits and clubs must wear the non clashing ones. And how does the yellow away shirt clash with the red currant?

17722121 said:
Arsenal may have been trying to keep it a secret but nothing gets past us at ArsenalTalk.

With Barcelona wanting to wear their orange away kit in the final, Arsenal have been facing a dilemma as the colour clashes with both their redcurrant home and yellow away kit.

The Gunners have compromised by commissioning sponsors Nike to produce a one off 'third kit' of black, red and gold to be worn in Paris.

The club are remaining tight lipped about the design of the shirt and the cost of replicas which are believed to be going on sale in a weeks time.

Because of the limited amount of days available to Nike to produce the shirts and get them in the shops they have used the template of last seasons home kit and changed the colour ways.

Other sites will be showing you the picture in a day or so when they get it... but here it is now!!

More news when we get it...

untitled5vl.png

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:roll:

You must be having a laugh. "more news when we get it..."

Thats the dumbest fake I've ever seen. The template will be 2 years old in August.

Back
Top Bottom