PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Pretty sure the file will be huge :D

I've downloaded a pack with 26 stadiums and it was a 1 GB cpk file. So, this could easily be 3-4 gigs I guess. But, maybe it'll come just in time with the PTE patch so I can finally enjoy this game properly :D

I've downloaded a pack with 26 stadiums and it was a 1 GB cpk file. So, this could easily be 3-4 gigs I guess. But, maybe it'll come just in time with the PTE patch so I can finally enjoy this game properly :D
now masterleague can begin, 41 stadiums is more than enough, 1 stadium for each of 20 teams in masterleague, great, superb.

I'm sure it's coming sooner than k0nami's first update :LOL: :LOL:
Ha! I never update my games anyway, I stick with v1.0 for the year. I'm quite happy Rio Ferdinand hasn't retired in my game, in fact I moved him back to Manchester United were he belongs.

Am I the only one allergic to the commentator´s call "He would surely score there more times than not" or something like that? You know, when it´s 4 times each match it really drives me insane :D

Getting tired of testing games and you always now get the commentator ask about a player in a team the other commentator likes or would like to point out at start of game, which is always the same one (of the team you play or game) with about 1 or two different version of the answer :PIG:

Ha! I never update my games anyway, I stick with v1.0 for the year. I'm quite happy Rio Ferdinand hasn't retired in my game, in fact I moved him back to Manchester United were he belongs.

Same here.. I've been called crazy when I haven't updated 2014 at all... :WHISTLE: (well tbh I only played it for a couple of months then completely gave up on it :P)

Getting tired of testing games and you always now get the commentator ask about a player in a team the other commentator likes or would like to point out at start of game, which is always the same one (of the team you play or game) with about 1 or two different version of the answer :PIG:
+1

They are the same players always :P really sick of that stuff. Still better than last year, atleast they sound like they actually know the players and match conditions :D

This game, good god... Testing/trying to improve AI defensive awareness:

Super Star difficulty
All top form, Red Arrows Up
Emotion feature off
10 minutes into game and all players rated 99 in Stamina
All players rated 99 in Defensive Prowess
All my players rated 15 points higher than the CPU in Speed and Explosive Power
AI controlling my player (red circle)
CPU player (out of frame) sends thru-ball to teammate (yellow circle)

The ball is rolling towards the net here folks, all my (faster) player has to do is take one step towards the ball as it rolls by him and grab it...

1a_zps9mmjx0vn.jpg
3a_zpsmexujcoq.jpg
4a_zpsqwqw7jhk.jpg
6a_zpsvyw1by7r.jpg
8a_zpsyamcamjr.jpg

And of course the CPU finishes things off as it always does with a low shot to the far corner, the ball whizzing past the post while my GK is still in the beginning stages of his dive...

I've seen this happen now in several test games I've played the past few days. What this game needs is another difficulty level, where player ratings kick in and actually work, and where AI-controlled players play proper positional football as a result.

Last edited:

I think they have not yet balanced the feature first introduced in pes 2012 which still present.

Active AI: In PES 2012's attempt to recreate the gameflow and fell of a real football team, active AI plays an important role. Players now will not chase every ball, and instead try to make intelligent runs to create free space or to drag defenders out of position. Team members call for the ball, start to run to provide more possibilities for the pass or set of rapid, diagonal runs to surprise the opponents. Midfielders will try to support the ball holder from the back. Active AI will ensure that the natural flow of the game will still be present – each with specific routines for attack and defense. The defense tactic to hold up play, which had been introduced last year, has been improved to provide even greater controll and effectiveness when limiting space for the opposition attack. Playing as an unit plays an even greater role now. The defenders, for instnace, while holding a tight line, will make sure the distance between them will not be exploited, drop back together as an unit and quickly close any gaps which may appear. Individually, thay will also make smarter decisions

It was my worry when i read it back in the day that some issue will happen.. despite some good dynamic gameplay it will recreate.

I started a Master League yesterday and noticed that all the games had a dramatic frame-rate drop. The flickering is very noticeable.

My PC isn't the greatest, but it scores High in all tests and it runs on HQ smooth as butter in all other modes, including quick match, Leagues and online. Just not in Master League.

I have no mods or patches installed.

Are others experiencing this?

This game, good god... Testing/trying to improve AI defensive awareness:

Super Star difficulty
All top form, Red Arrows Up
Emotion feature off
10 minutes into game and all players rated 99 in Stamina
All players rated 99 in Defensive Prowess
All my players rated 15 points higher than the CPU in Speed and Explosive Power
AI controlling my player (red circle)
CPU player (out of frame) sends thru-ball to teammate (yellow circle)

The ball is rolling towards the net here folks, all my (faster) player has to do is take one step towards the ball as it rolls by him and grab it...

1a_zps9mmjx0vn.jpg
3a_zpsmexujcoq.jpg
4a_zpsqwqw7jhk.jpg
6a_zpsvyw1by7r.jpg
8a_zpsyamcamjr.jpg

And of course the CPU finishes things off as it always does with a low shot to the far corner, the ball whizzing past the post while my GK is still in the beginning stages of his dive...

I've seen this happen now in several test games I've played the past few days. What this game needs is another difficulty level, where player ratings kick in and actually work, and where AI-controlled players play proper positional football as a result.

what about the out of possession tactics?

this post from a Swedish PES-fan - https://www.facebook.com/allsvenskanpes/posts/966481023372621 - claims that (on the PS-version) you can play with the new LiveUpdate roster offline in exhibition mode by pressing "L3" (however you have mapped it) when you choose teams, anyone who's tried it on PC?
You can do that (on PS4 anyway). Which makes it all the more frustrating that you can't then save those changes, to every team, and use them for a Master League...

You can do that (on PS4 anyway). Which makes it all the more frustrating that you can't then save those changes, to every team, and use them for a Master League...

just tried it now and it works on PC as well....nice to give PSG a crack with a red-arrow Di Maria in it! :))

what about the out of possession tactics?
Excellent question and I checked: all-out defense and aggressive pressuring. I suppose that sort of AI behaviour could be interpreted as all-out "defense," but that sure isn't anything that resembles pressuring.

just tried it now and it works on PC as well....nice to give PSG a crack with a red-arrow Di Maria in it! :))

Sorry, can you show me how exactly you can do it? it does not seem to work for me. thanks in advance

Sorry, can you show me how exactly you can do it? it does not seem to work for me. thanks in advance

when you are at the screen (in an exhibition match) where you choose line-ups etc. you press a button (for me it's the right analog stick) and turn on live-updates.

when you are at the screen (in an exhibition match) where you choose line-ups etc. you press a button (for me it's the right analog stick) and turn on live-updates.

got it, thanks for your quick respond

+1

They are the same players always :P really sick of that stuff. Still better than last year, atleast they sound like they actually know the players and match conditions :D

For me it isn't always the same player, they often choose another "favourite" player.

For me it isn't always the same player, they often choose another "favourite" player.

Yeah, noticing the variety these days. Though the commentators have surprising choices. Like in Arsenal vs. Barcelona, they skip Ozil, Sanchez, Messi, Iniesta etc and choose Martesacker as the man to watch out for. Maybe not that bad, but it's never the stars you expect.

And also, they never seem to choose my players :/ Am I right?

this long ball to the striker, and shot to bottom corner and goal is giving me a real pain in the pass in this game, always same goal by opponent, u lose the ball in midfield, long ball to striker and control and shot to bottom corner, keeper still beginning of his save.

At what speed you play guys? Zero seems like robot pingpong and -1 is slow and boring!

discovered something
Suggestions#1: shooting power is too much in general and too accurate. needs to be toned down and have more errors for balance
https://twitter.com/szkoki/status/651710269106847744
Suggestions#2/1: decreased CATCHING by 25,increased JUMP by 15 +SPEED by 30 for goalies and they become much more realistic
https://twitter.com/szkoki/status/651710713329766400
goalies now use proper punching animation to avoid cheap goals rather catching balls at any means withwrongones
https://twitter.com/szkoki/status/651711183347650560
its like the higher the catching stat means the more often they use catching animations,even in wrong situation
https://twitter.com/szkoki/status/651711829228560384

try it for yourself and please retweet if you agree

note: take into account that i tried with Yair latest exe with slightly more shot error and less ball speed so im getting better results (you can get it manually by decreasing Finishing & Kicking Power abilities for the players)

Last edited:

I have always played +1 , can't handle 0 , -1 or -2 , too slow for me , but it is all personal preference.

What also discovered that a factor in game speed is monitor specification and refresh rate. On my 60hz monitor the game runs slower than my 144hz (btw game runs 60fps in both cases)

Back
Top Bottom