FIFA 15 SLIDERS

Matt i cant belive how good the game is on VER 7 sliders. Its brilllliant. Perfect work thank You, We should make you a Bhatti thing in EA or something :D I cant stop playing Barclays now.

Matt i cant belive how good the game is on VER 7 sliders. Its brilllliant. Perfect work thank You, We should make you a Bhatti thing in EA or something :D I cant stop playing Barclays now.

Ha, thanks a lot, man. Glad you are enjoying it! I've actually worked on V9 and happy to say it is based on Version 7. Version 8 was a let down, but you get those when doing this. Here is Version 9 - still in "beta" stage because I need to test a bit more.

Version 9BETA - 10/16/14 @ 12:03am CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary, Normal, All Manual (semi/assist okay), Legacy Defending advised

Basically, a glorified Version 7. Seeing good things with the increase in Acceleration and Sprint Speed. Shot error was taken into account as well. Pass error will not ever go off of 75 ever again. It's been proven that the CPU goes into perfect passing because the system is designed to open up players and not force passes. This is my opinion, and it has been proven on TwitchTV. You will see a more human like approach - and what is more realistic of what we see on TV. Please test these EXACT settings. World Class will also be tested going forward.

Sprint Speed: 40/40
Acceleration: 47/47
Shot Error: 56/56
Pass Error: 55/75
Shot Speed: 51/51
Pass Speed: 60/60
Injury Freq: 60/60
Injury Severity: 25/25
GK Ability: 55/55
Marking: 62/62
Run Freq: 0/0
Line Height:75/75
Line Length:42/42
Line Width: 32/32
FB Positioning: 100/100
FT Control: 80/80

I've not played that much since I bought it but will check out the sliders to see how they play. I am on Professional and assisted, so maybe I can chime in from that side of the fence with my 2 cents.

I actually wasn't happy with those ones. I think these ones that I had earlier as V 7.5 from Operation Sports, were spot on. It creates a lot more dynamic play by the CPU and reduces the chances of the burst exploit down the wings:

Version 8 - 10/12/14 @ 2:29am CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary, Normal, All Manual (semi/assist okay)

Version 7 is in parentheses.

Sprint: 20/25 (30/30)
Acceleration: 44/44
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 55/75 (55/75)
Shot Speed: 51/51 (48/48)
Pass Speed: 53/53 (60/60)
Injury Frequency: 60/60
Injury Severity: 25/25 (35/35)
GK Ability: 55/55 (30/30)
Marking: 62/62
Run Frequency: 20/1 (0/0)
Line Height: 74/74
Line Length: 41/33 (42/42)
Line Width: 38/43 (32/32)
FB Positioning: 80/80
FT Control: 100/100

can I ask what the numbers in brackets mean? thanks

I've not played that much since I bought it but will check out the sliders to see how they play. I am on Professional and assisted, so maybe I can chime in from that side of the fence with my 2 cents.

I too have been playing this version on Professional, with Assisted but I tried Version 7 sliders last night (having not previously touched them at all) with a step up to World Class with all assistance toned down one (so assisted to semi etc) but I enabled pass speed assistance or whatever it's called.

Played thee matches (two draws and a win) and the game felt a good 10% or so better.

Somehow the dynamics of the slider adjustments brought out all the randomness.

My final game was a thrilling 3-2 win where I was 2-0 down at half-time, I enabled the pass speed setting during the break, then got myself a last minute winner after a mis-hit long-range shot bobbled into my strikers path. With the keeper already committed to the original shot I just had to keep my composure and pass it into an empty net.

Lovely stuff and it felt so much more like my own work.

Sorry to have waffled on, I just wanted people like me and CalcioCalabrese to bite the bullet and move up the difficulty ladder with these slider settings.

I went to World class, full manual and hold my own. I concede and score loads, but then I am playing as United.

Version 9BETA -

thank you these have been great. i do have one question - the FT error. i find its too much. guys like alexis sanchez making multiple bungles a game. what is the thinking there? just using L2 to receive?

and moving to normal speed, while does pick up, makes defense fantastic. thanks again for sorting this out

Will test them and would be surprised if they beat v7.....
Ha they are not that different from version 7 but took a bit more input from feedback on here and operation sports.
I'd love to hear your thoughts from that side as well. I've only played on pro once this year. My hope is to have the sliders be universal but that can get tricky between difficulty levels.
I too have been playing this version on Professional, with Assisted but I tried Version 7 sliders last night (having not previously touched them at all) with a step up to World Class with all assistance toned down one (so assisted to semi etc) but I enabled pass speed assistance or whatever it's called.

Played thee matches (two draws and a win) and the game felt a good 10% or so better.

Somehow the dynamics of the slider adjustments brought out all the randomness.

My final game was a thrilling 3-2 win where I was 2-0 down at half-time, I enabled the pass speed setting during the break, then got myself a last minute winner after a mis-hit long-range shot bobbled into my strikers path. With the keeper already committed to the original shot I just had to keep my composure and pass it into an empty net.

Lovely stuff and it felt so much more like my own work.

Sorry to have waffled on, I just wanted people like me and CalcioCalabrese to bite the bullet and move up the difficulty ladder with these slider settings.
Oh that sounds great. Glad they were enjoyable. I think you will also enjoy Version 9B (V9B).
I went to World class, full manual and hold my own. I concede and score loads, but then I am playing as United.
Von I'm definitely interested what you have to say about V9b.
thank you these have been great. i do have one question - the FT error. i find its too much. guys like alexis sanchez making multiple bungles a game. what is the thinking there? just using L2 to receive?

and moving to normal speed, while does pick up, makes defense fantastic. thanks again for sorting this out
I dropped it from 100 to still see the random play. I wanted to maintain the battle for the ball, so with the high pass speed and error you will see this. Use super cancel to control those touches, but there is still a chance that you or the cpu can goof just like players do because of pressure to perform. My goal is to make both sides appear more human :)

Yes, I think 100 FT error is a must. It makes you focus on who is receiving the ball and how.

It also reduces one thing that I didn't like: how easy it is for a defender to collect the ball inside the box and play it forward. With 100 FT, you know you are risking too much because defenders have lower technical skills and it forces me now and then to really clear the ball, for the first time in years.

The only problem with sliders is that sometimes it feels too random and not stat based, specially for pass error, but that's something that's beyond our capabilities.

Here are the final sliders, guys. Thanks to everyone for their input and feedback. I know my non-traditional approach has been different, but the game is broken from the start. You have to mold it back into shape after breaking it a couple times. Video evidence will always prevail - not to mention some interaction. I'm crazy happy to say this is done, enjoy!

feXfL9.png

Last edited:
Thanks for these sliders, they've absolutely saved my enjoyment with this game.

Do you mind if I post them on FSB? I'll obviously credit you with a link to here.

Can you explain why Line Height at 75 ? i think teams are too high on the pitch, a few teams stays high and press but i think 95% dont !

Here are the final sliders, guys. Thanks to everyone for their input and feedback. I know my non-traditional approach has been different, but the game is broken from the start. You have to mold it back into shape after breaking it a couple times. Video evidence will always prevail - not to mention some interaction. I'm crazy happy to say this is done, enjoy!

tXq0Pk.png

Shit, Matt!!! You just saved Fifa for me! These final sliders are fantastic (Legendary + Legacy Defense).

Thank you very much, i was about to sell the game because single player was just unplayable.

Cool, want to try them tonight. Thanks a lot for the time invested. You did great for a lot of us, so thank you!

Thanks, drekkard - I hope you get some time with them. I will be on Twitch tonight to get some matches in as well!

Great Matt, without you I would hit the game out of a homeroom window.

Haha, I was ready to do the same when I saw that Man Marking was the main way this game was built around defensively. Thankfully I've been able to manufacture a zone somehow :)

Thanks Matt,I know you spent many hours on this mate.

Thanks, Hawke!

Thanks for these sliders, they've absolutely saved my enjoyment with this game.

Do you mind if I post them on FSB? I'll obviously credit you with a link to here.

Glad to hear that. Feel free to post them of course - the more people enjoying the game and the potential it has - is all I want.

So Matt is the new Placebo?

Yeah, right. The guy needs to play more matches this year to avoid slideritis (like I did, now recovered). Not to mention he needs to get his CM posted on youtube...*ahem*!!

Can you explain why Line Height at 75 ? i think teams are too high on the pitch, a few teams stays high and press but i think 95% dont !

I know it looks like it will be high all the time. However, you have to remember that the game is dictated by man-marking. So no matter what the defensive line will drop back with the man they are marking, until a certain point. If you have line height too low, the defensive line will also leave too much of a gap allowing for attackers to turn and face goal at will - and that is not realistic. Defenders need to play with pride - now they do ;)especially on Legendary.

Shit, Matt!!! You just saved Fifa for me! These final sliders are fantastic (Legendary + Legacy Defense).

Thank you very much, i was about to sell the game because single player was just unplayable.

Glad to hear that, man. I know how frustrated you were. I was too. A lot of credit has to go to the guys that braved my commentary on Twitch to provide feedback :). My aim is to always have video to support findings - so this is what happens when more guys approach sliders that way.

I am playing on TwitchTV now if anyone wants to watch. No mic till later though when the house is a bit more quiet ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

Watched you getting knocked out of the cup by wolves never seen or had the AI try to hold up the ball in the corner like that and waste time really cool :)
Will try your sliders later Tommorow or tonight it's late so confusing ;)

Watched you getting knocked out of the cup by wolves never seen or had the AI try to hold up the ball in the corner like that and waste time really cool :)
Will try your sliders later Tommorow or tonight it's late so confusing ;)

Man, that was frustrating. I wanted to just slide into his ankles with Terry! Yes, this year's FIFA has really acknowledged the status of the match with decision making like that - it's quite refereshing.

Hey Matt.I'm enjoying your v10 sliders ..thx for those! Curious tho..what camera setting do you use when you play on twitch?

Camera setting is Broadcast, no modifications to height or zoom - just using default Broadcast settings.

Back
Top Bottom