FIFA 15 SLIDERS

I used this extensively with a mate pvp on saturday night and it was brilliant.

Can you use sliders online by the way?

people should try this move. if you make sprint speed higher than accelration for P1 and CPU, the CPU becomes easier to tackle. I dont know if it is a glitch or because of some gameplay mechanic. But it works.

I play

Sprint 49/49
acceleration 49/48
First Touch Control 55/60

people should try this move. if you make sprint speed higher than accelration for P1 and CPU, the CPU becomes easier to tackle. I dont know if it is a glitch or because of some gameplay mechanic. But it works.

I play

Sprint 49/49
acceleration 49/48
First Touch Control 55/60
On the other side of the coin, it becomes too easy to burst past the cpu. I definitely like your line of thinking though, going to explore those two values.

Hi, I finally had time to play extensively with the v6 of the sliders. They are the best version so far, no doubt.

Lots of good things that you have reported. On the side of the cons, I would put these:

- The CPU is still too accurate passing around, though at the same time 75% of their crosses are crappy and go out in a ballooning way. If I up the passing error of the CPU, I fear making it even worse, but can't stand those 180-turn and perfect pass they do and the perfect pixel passing they do around the box. Yet, they hardly use long balls. Any way to balance a bit better all this with sliders?

- When you tackle the CPU, 90% of the time they go on with the ball. It may be down to lower acceleration and sprint speed of my players and the perfect terminator-type reaction times of CPU AI. When there are scrambles in the box, usually my players are slower to react as well, so 90% of the time it's the CP that gets the loose ball.

- First touch error is great at 100%, though CPU AI still does perfect controls of difficult balls now and then with crap players, which leads me to think it's scripted beyond stats and sliders.

Other than that, great work man, I can only enjoy the game with heavy slider tweaks.

One thing EA could learn from NBA 2K is to have 2 default sets of sliders: normal and simulation. So playing online we could at least choose between those two. Yes, it would fragment even more the community, but it would be great for sim gamers and let's face it, the community is already fragmented with different control layouts, modes, etc...

Last edited:
On the other side of the coin, it becomes too easy to burst past the cpu. I definitely like your line of thinking though, going to explore those two values.

Very true, it makes the game a whole lot less frustrating cos you can tackle without being turned. But you can explode past defenders. Balance must be found.

If anyone is a bit bored please give these ago, these are my career mode sliders.

Background
I used to play more than i do now and always full manual but due to lack of practise i struggle too much on legendary which is the best mode for AI defending imo..Proffesional you can just walk through

Here goes:
PS4
game speed normal
Legendary
8mins
Dynamic camera

controls

Auto switching: manual
All semi controls except for through ball (manual) and lob pass (manual)
save assistance (assissted)
tactical defending
analogue sprint =off

most AI and User use same sliders but where there are differences i have put the users in ()

accel 50
sprint 50
shot error 45 (60)
pass error 70 (55)
shot speed 48
pass speed 55
injury freq 80
severity 25
GK 40
Marking 57
Run freq 45
Line height 42
length 50
width 40
full back 45
first touch 75 (65)

hope you enjoy if you try them..had 5 great games so far

hi, have you made changes to your set or are they final? speed normal??

Difficulty - World Class (feel free to try Legendary)
10 - 15 Minutes
Speed - Slow
Human/CPU
Sprint: 45/45
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 51/52
Pass Error: 50/60
Shot Speed: 49/49
Pass Speed: 52/52
Injury Frequency: 55/65
Injury Severity: 40/40
GK Ability: 20/20
Marking: 55/50
Run Frequency: 50/40
Line Height: 50/50
Line Length: 54/54
Line Width: 48/48
Fullbacks: 55/55
First Touch Control: 52/52

Is it possible Matt to tweak your sliders so the computer knows how to cross a ball?

The majority of the time they baloon it miles.

Is it possible Matt to tweak your sliders so the computer knows how to cross a ball?

The majority of the time they baloon it miles.

It's definitely tricky because they usually will hit those crosses well under pass error of 60.

Unfortunately, you lose that human element of the CPU's attack.

Try out my Version 7 here, my theory is playing on NORMAL speed the players awareness increases significantly because they are forced to be "dumbed down" as it is on Slow. I've seen such better defense and even more of a human element to the CPU AI and my teammates.

Version 7 brings an incredible sense of gameplay with the switch to Normal. The speed is good, and the play is really electric and CPU attacks vary on each possession. You will notice "the little things" again. From simple passes into space, or poor clearances, back passes to not just defenders - but the keeper as well.

You will also see the defensive awareness on both sides increase significantly. The CPU will play even more HUMAN than before. Enjoy!

Version 7 - 10/11/14 @ 1:39am CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary, Normal, All Manual (semi/assist okay)

Version 6 is in parentheses.

Sprint Speed: 30/30
Acceleration: 44/44 (47/47)
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 55/75
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 60/60 (35/35)
Injury Freq: 70/70
Injury Severity: 35/35
GK Ability: 30/30 (20/20)
Marking: 62/62 (52/52)
Run Freq: 0/0
Line Height:75/75 (72/72)
Line Length:42/42
Line Width: 32/32
FB Positioning: 80/80
FT Control: 100/100

Try out my Version 7 here, my theory is playing on NORMAL speed the players awareness increases significantly because they are forced to be "dumbed down" as it is on Slow. I've seen such better defense and even more of a human element to the CPU AI and my teammates.

Funnily enough I've just switched from slow to normal for the last two matches and felt its been a big improvement, the first match was Wednesday away to QPR in the league cup, really tough match but by defending deep and hitting on the counter when possible I held it to 0-0 in injury time of the 90th minute, then the QPR fullback played a terrible short square ball to his centre back just outside the area letting my forward nip in and intercept the ball to slam home the winner!

The next match was Norwich home:

otT85Ga.jpg

It seems as though the additional responsiveness of normal speed made it a lot easier to coerce the AI into making poorly timed lunging tackles resulting in fouls, penalties and yellow cards!

YouTube - Fifa 15 Owls v Norwich #swfc #pc #fifa15

highlights from that match.

Got a couple of mates coming round and gonna test your new sliders out tonight Matt.

Really impressed with how the older ones worked against the CPU so it will be interesting to see how it affects player vs player. :)

Have you ever tested these player vs player btw?

Funnily enough I've just switched from slow to normal for the last two matches and felt its been a big improvement, the first match was Wednesday away to QPR in the league cup, really tough match but by defending deep and hitting on the counter when possible I held it to 0-0 in injury time of the 90th minute, then the QPR fullback played a terrible short square ball to his centre back just outside the area letting my forward nip in and intercept the ball to slam home the winner!

otT85Ga.jpg

It seems as though the additional responsiveness of normal speed made it a lot easier to coerce the AI into making poorly timed lunging tackles resulting in fouls, penalties and yellow cards!

YouTube - Fifa 15 Owls v Norwich #swfc #pc #fifa15

Those fouls stats are fantastic, Placebo! Love seeing that. Thanks for the highlights - some vicious tackles, very physical.

I would definitely agree with you regarding the responsiveness. The CPU and AI teammates are more aware of what is happening on the field. Yes, it's slightly faster - but it can be adjusted accordingly. I'm rewatching my broadcast from last night and seeing the play, and variety, of what is on the screen, is confirmation we're headed in the right direction with the switch to normal game speed.

Got a couple of mates coming round and gonna test your new sliders out tonight Matt.

Really impressed with how the older ones worked against the CPU so it will be interesting to see how it affects player vs player. :)

Have you ever tested these player vs player btw?

Hi Coopz, I've never tested play vs player. I can imagine it will play fine since it uses the User sliders. Let me know how it plays!

It's definitely tricky because they usually will hit those crosses well under pass error of 60.

Unfortunately, you lose that human element of the CPU's attack.

Version 7 brings an incredible sense of gameplay with the switch to Normal. The speed is good, and the play is really electric and CPU attacks vary on each possession. You will notice "the little things" again. From simple passes into space, or poor clearances, back passes to not just defenders - but the keeper as well.

You will also see the defensive awareness on both sides increase significantly. The CPU will play even more HUMAN than before. Enjoy!

Version 7 - 10/11/14 @ 1:39am CST.

Version 6 is in parentheses.

Sprint Speed: 30/30
Acceleration: 44/44 (47/47)
Pass Error: 55/75
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 60/60 (35/35)
Injury Freq: 70/70
Injury Severity: 35/35
GK Ability: 30/30 (20/20)
Marking: 62/62 (52/52)
Run Freq: 0/0
Line Height:75/75 (72/72)
Line Length:42/42
Line Width: 32/32

I love this settings.
However, mind you telling me why you always set Running Frequency to 0? It makes players so static when attacking.

otT85Ga.jpg

Which sliders do u use my friend ??

I love this settings.
However, mind you telling me why you always set Running Frequency to 0? It makes players so static when attacking.

The CPU does enough pass and go as their main source of attack. With the run frequency, there seems to be no necessity to build up attacks or even possession.

For the user, if I had line height lower (like default) I would increase Run Frequency. Since I have line height significantly higher, the runs are already going to happen on their own because of their position on the field and FB Positioning slider value being high.

Feel free to adjust it as you see fit though. If custom tactics actually worked, there wouldn't be any issues with the CPU route-1 attack; unfortunately we have to manufacture the "logic" of their attack with sliders - in this case run frequency aids that goal.

Good sliders, feel not so dynamic as version 7.

I actually wasn't happy with those ones. I think these ones that I had earlier as V 7.5 from Operation Sports, were spot on. It creates a lot more dynamic play by the CPU and reduces the chances of the burst exploit down the wings:

Version 8 - 10/12/14 @ 2:29am CST.

Version 7 is in parentheses.

Sprint: 20/25 (30/30)
Acceleration: 44/44
Pass Error: 55/75 (55/75)
Shot Speed: 51/51 (48/48)
Pass Speed: 53/53 (60/60)
Injury Frequency: 60/60
Injury Severity: 25/25 (35/35)
GK Ability: 55/55 (30/30)
Marking: 62/62
Run Frequency: 20/1 (0/0)
Line Height: 74/74
Line Length: 41/33 (42/42)
Line Width: 38/43 (32/32)

Last edited:
Thanks Matt, I'm currently using & enjoying version 7 but will deffinatley give version 8 a go.

Thanks Matt, I'm currently using & enjoying version 7 but will deffinatley give version 8 a go.

Okay, great, Hawke. Thanks for trying them out!

Matt, in my opinion v7 was the best, the most fluid gameplay.

What is it about V8 that you feel is missing? Fluid happens game by game. I've had some matches where it's a defensive battle, and others where it feels wide open. Give it a couple matches, please ;)

What is it about V8 that you feel is missing? Fluid happens game by game. I've had some matches where it's a defensive battle, and others where it feels wide open. Give it a couple matches, please ;)

Why GK so high now at 55??

I'lL be honest I played on v8 and couldn't string passes together I was awful, and it wasn't as much fun. It may be technically "better" but after 2 games I went back to version 7.

What i use, And i find them excellent well for me anyway, but remember i like playing with smaller clubs in manager mode, and not all these world stars....:COAT: And i use all Assisted as I'm not a fifa legend and garbage at manual....:R1

Game mode (Legendary) Speed : Slow (Playing Normal at the moment myself :JAY:) PC Version.
Camera : Tele
Custom
Height : 20
Zoom : 0

Sprint: 5 (5)
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 40/50
Pass Error: 40/52)
Shot Speed: 50/(50)
Pass Speed: 50/(50)
Injury Frequency: 60/60
Injury Severity: 45/(45)
GK Ability: 70/(50)
Marking: 50/(40)
Run Frequency: 100/(100)
Line Height: 50/(50)
Line Length: 50/(50)
Line Width: 65/(65)
FB Positioning: 90/(90)
FT Control: 40/(41)
Power Bar : 50 or 43 ( which ever you prefer)

Back
Top Bottom