Microsoft Xbox 360

bought a 2nd hand 360 just before xmas and it went wrong...bought another 'arcade' version 2 weeks ago and updated it the other day with the NXE dashboard

does anyone believe the rumours that NXE causes RROD?

if so i might just un-install it....can't afford for another 360 to go wrong

and am i being paranoid......HELP!!

Thanks a lot mate. I'll take a look at it later in the day.
tim7, thank you, soul thanks for bringing this up, i never thought you could do this. I did this in 5 minutes and its working great so far. I might try the bridge method if i cant connect to games, but thanks!

bought a 2nd hand 360 just before xmas and it went wrong...bought another 'arcade' version 2 weeks ago and updated it the other day with the NXE dashboard

does anyone believe the rumours that NXE causes RROD?

if so i might just un-install it....can't afford for another 360 to go wrong

and am i being paranoid......HELP!!

Just do it

Your just very unlucky if you get the RROD when updating. Its just like you getting it when you next switch the 360 on

I found after the update, two times in a row with Fifa09 my xbox just goes to a black screen when I launch Fifa 09 and nothing happens.

:( My xbox is new as well.

I found after the update, two times in a row with Fifa09 my xbox just goes to a black screen when I launch Fifa 09 and nothing happens.

:( My xbox is new as well.

Is Fifa installed to your HDD? I while ago Fifa started locking up at the "press start on the ugly twat who used to be awesome so we have to keep using him" screen, I deleted the install and installed again and now I've never had a single freeze when launching.

Does anyone wanna buy 2100 MS points?

£18 you will get them straight away. Perfect for the upcoming GTA DLC ;))

Im selling for what i paid and you will get them instantly

So do you want to walk down town then walk back to save 50p?
I suppose you're right...

Or I could order them from GAMEPLAY, have the postman do all the walking, and save myself another 50p.

:LOL:

Drop your price or throw in a cuddly toy and you've got yourself a deal! ;)

Coopz doesn't do special offers.

2100 points for Live are 18 quid at Morrisons at the mo

Coopz do you accept paypal?

Yes mate

whoever has then can have them instantly by PM after they have paid :))

This is all down to someone sending me points when i said i wanted to cancel the order, so i have unused point that i have had to pay for

is it possible to create an us account, buy us microsoft points and then use them? they seem a bit cheaper over there (ebay)

I think they have stopped people creating accounts outside there own country now

im not 100% sure on that though

Back
Top Bottom