1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait aka Zidane, un portrait du 21e siècle

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by rockykabir, 27 October 2006.

1. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    [​IMG]

I've been hearing a lot about this docufilm. It's been released here in the UK for a while although mostly in the arthouse cinemas (I haven't watched it yet though :( )

The gist of it is that the entire 90 minutes of the movie is Zidane filmed during a league match between Real Madrid and Villareal with a highly acclaimed soundtrack in the background.

That's it apparently :eh: :shock:

However, it's been getting some good reviews from some film critics. Have you seen it? is it a case of filming brilliance or plain ZZzzzzz (pun intended)

I wanna see it first before I buy the soundtrack tho..

2. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Found a mini review on BBC:

3. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Sounds really weird, and I will have to travel farto get to an "art house" LOL!

I saw this on Real Madrid TV, where it was being shown on some films show, Cannes maybe.

4. ioi83

ioi83 Premiership

15 June 2006
    somewhere on earth
    LIiverpool FC
    zidane is always a legend.....a truly legend...the headbutt could never deny his brilliance of football..just admit it hahaha:applause: