Youth Prodigies

good reading about talents for cold winter nights :D

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/100

+1 Pipa! That's a great site. I love reading through their yearly lists. Everyone should also check out the ScoutNation channel on YouTube. They put together pretty good compilations for many of the players listed on the IBWM list that Pipa posted. However, it‘s more European-centric...so don't expect a lot of videos for rising stars from North and Central America, Africa, and Asia.

IBWM is a great site. Their articles are great and the site is just eyecandy.

PIPA: I can`t get that link to work for some reason. Some exciting young talents will be on display this summer. The English pundits are tipping Ross Barkley to emulate the impact of Michael Owen in his first ever World Cup. I have no idea if he`s starting though.

Browsed through that link and will give it a good read later on. I think 20 yr old Lazar Markovic might end up being a world beater. He can have the world at his feet if he wants it.

Nice article. Baker looks like the best of the bunch. He's got some "flair" to him.

2GyNicp3P83LgDBz0ZSNGgLFZ1cDDiNQRbhp_8I94jyQ

Odegaard training with Liverpool.

I think the layout is abysmal to be honest.

Yeah the new one is annoying because I can't make out what the articles are about. Their old lay-out was great, that was the one I ment. There's also no simple way to find older articles via pages like earlier.

well, he won´t play much that is what we can expect..but then again, Real will have a great talent that could be similar to what Barcelona had in Messi in his age... or they will sell him in future with profit definitely..

Odegaard is completely different fro Messi, Pipa.

Messi was 12, Odegaard already plays is ab international.

Also compare Real Madrid's squad, with the one Barcelona had when Messi started there...will be a big difference. Real Madrid have an all-star team.

Teams like these don't buy players to have them, but to avoid other clubs having them. That is a disgrace, but it is reality in nowadays football....

agree 100%

it is about buisiness...again, his re-selling value won´t drop even if he doesn´t play...

i can imagine him play in some matches and if he is good, in year - two if Real doesn´t want him anymore, the other clubs will have a fight over his signature between themselfs..

Back
Top Bottom