Youth Prodigies

Well they shouldn't have been allowed to play that tournament, most of the players are already professionals, which's really unfair and gives them an edge over everyone else.

I'm actually being serious here...

I agree to a degree, there should be a limit to players included who are already playing st the highest level like they are. The only problem I see is how do decide which players can and can't, for example Powell hardly played for United last season, yet is considered good enough for the club.. would he be excluded?

This is a youth tournament, as far as I know he's no longer considered as a youth player anymore, especially being part of the first team and having played professional matches.

Last edited:
It's not a youth tournament, it's a tournament for the best player U-20.

This is a youth tournament, as far as I know he's no longer considered as a youth player anymore, especially being part of the first team and having played professional matches.

The problem I see is that most 18-20 year olds will have to have signed Pro deals by this point, Pogba may still be considered a youth product by some..

I still consider all of those players as youth products simply because of their inexperience, which is generally linked with their age.

Some czech players, that was hyped and disappointed:
Martin Fenin
Luboš Kalouda
Marek Střeštík (maybe the full squad from U20 World cup in 2007 apart from Marek Suchý)
Jan Šimák
Milan Baroš (kinda)
Marek Štěch (he should be next Čech, but now he plays in Yeowill Town)

Here, please tell me what does it say on the right.

The FIFA U-20 World Cup, until 2005 known as the FIFA World Youth Championship, is the world championship of football for male players under the age of 20 and is organized by Fédération Internationale de Football Association.

This is basically what I said.

Yeah, but it was expected that he will be N°1 in better team, when he is 23 years old ;) But I still believe in him, notwithstanding there are other potential successors of Petr Čech, like Vaclík :)

Okay, now I see why you're a little disappointed in him :P he will come good.. he probably won't, but here's to hope ;)

Some czech players, that was hyped and disappointed:
Martin Fenin
Luboš Kalouda
Marek Střeštík (maybe the full squad from U20 World cup in 2007 apart from Marek Suchý)
Jan Šimák
Milan Baroš (kinda)
Marek Štěch (he should be next Čech, but now he plays in Yeowill Town)

Štěch is being looked at by a number of PL teams. Unfortunately he has had this leg injury which will rule him out for a while. He is young and will probably make the top grade at some point.

I wonder what happened with Andrea Russotto. During Euro 2008 he was the number 1 ranked prospect in Italy. Ahead of Giovinco who was number 2.

Russian goalkeeper Yuri Lodigin.

picture.jpg

Perhaps in the future, one of the best goalkeepers in the world. ;)

Then do not miss today's match of CL Zenit vs Porto, Lodygin will defend the goal of Zenit in this match. ;)

I love the way you speak English, it's perfect and imperfect at the same time, and still so much more literate than so many people I know!

Sorry for the random Off Topic!

I love the way you speak English, it's perfect and imperfect at the same time, and still so much more literate than so many people I know!

Sorry for the random Off Topic!
Thanks buddy, it's very nice. Before, I did not know this language, since studied only French (at school) and Russian (native :D), but communication with English-speaking people have had their effect. ;)

Lodigin was playing in Greece and actually has Greek heritage (his mother is Greek).He's really good,although he's inexperienced which has its effect.

Back
Top Bottom