Your Own Art thread

Holy focaccia! You're right jay, that's the missing link. Hutch's JB looks like the result of a love child between David Gest and Michael Barrymore! Now that ain't aw-wight...

Probably the most stupid thing I could come up with... :mrgreen: Ad16, guess you've already seen it at Soccer-Art... :lol:

63khuh0.jpg

623975g.jpg

Yeah, I love it mate. Just thinking about Ronaldo getting carted off the pitch in one of those made me laugh. :mryellow:

Hutch, do you still have that pic of you and Ole with Cantona on that horse? That one's pretty good.

Yeah, I'm doing a graphic desgn course now. Here's some of my work which I'm handing in tomorrow. Finished my first year after that....

poster2fs3.jpg

Was messing around the other day and did this. It's not finished and don't ask me what it is becuase I have no idea. I was thinking about Australia when I did it so that explains some of it. I'm also starting a graphic design course at uni next year.

art1ek7.jpg

That's some bloody good graphics there Noted. I see you've acquired Photoshop Invisible 2.5, good software that.

:lol: HAHA!!

It might have took you two days to come up with it but that was a cracker! :D

I meant I can see why he has no ide...ah forget it. Its a stupid thread anyway.

It's a brilliant thread, I'm genuinely jealous of the talent that's on show. I've been working on my own website for a few months and the graphics from Miguel make me want to scrap it all, go on a graphics course and start again.

The invisible art is always tricky to comment on, though.

It's a brilliant thread, I'm genuinely jealous of the talent that's on show. I've been working on my own website for a few months and the graphics from Miguel make me want to scrap it all, go on a graphics course and start again.
Agreed.

miguel. is really good photoshop, he made some nice animated gif's for me. ;)

Maybe that might be simple for him, but it looks difficult for me.

@hutch, maybe you can use that design of Jack Bauer as a sort of like signature drawing style for yourself.

Like if you look at Matt Groening, he draws his character's with the big white eyes, really small ears and the thumb like nose.

Peace.

Forgive me but I'm a little slow.. are you saying you can't see the image or are you lot taking the piss! :D

So it is genuinely missing and it's not your attempt at ultra-ultra-modern art? :mryellow:

Stop playing with us.
:lol:

It would have to be some undiscovered piece by Picasso (or possibly some graffiti by Banksy) to be worth this wait, bloody hell! You've got all our hopes up now Noted!!

Last edited:
What's going on seriously!!!?? I swear on my life there should be something showing up.

EDIT:

50955art1ek7122875loqw8.jpg

now???

Last edited:
Re-upload or upload somewhere else, whatever link you've been using has well and truly died. Or it's so awful that it's eaten itself. :mryellow:

Aha, your edit worked and that last post worked (might as well delete it).

Frigging brilliant, you talented bastard. I wouldn't have a clue how to do any of that. The style is very "now" - looks like a (Channel) Five advert. That cloud on the left looks a bit out of place when everything else is textured, but overall that's pretty brilliant.

Are you on an art course or have you learnt how to do that yourself?

I've been dying to say that... Just looking at that Australian piece again, I just can't fathom how the background is made and how the shapes are all at such a perspective and are all so perfect.

I think I'm going to have to cancel my website stuff and take a look around some modern art galleries. My stuff looks so outdated compared to this.

How long did it take to make Noted?

Last edited:
It's basically a mix of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Illustrator was used for the shapes then Photoshop for texturing and such. It's still not finished which is why the cloud looks a bit out of place. Took me about 40 mins I reckon that.

But thanks for the comments :D

If anyone has questions about this stuff ask me and I'll happily answer.

Back
Top Bottom