Your Nemesis (ML - WE9)

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
There was previously a thread about this way way back.

So thought I'd create a new one, just for this new version.

Is there a player who causes your team constant problems? Is it a goalie? Midfielder or Forward who keeps breaking your heart?

I've just really played 2 or 3 seasons, although used the same teams on each occassion. So far I have 2 in the lower league (Div. 2).

1 is Pierre Van Hooijdonk of NAC, he is well known to most, but really gives me so many problems, tremendous shot, good at free-kicks and obviously good in the air. Has bust my balls on more than one occassion.

The other is Gluscevic (sp?). Now I can't actually recall the Dutch team he plays for, they play in Black and Yellow stripes, but once again the guy has done me on more than one occassion. I actually remember when I saw them in the team before kick off, I tried to chop him to get him injured, but didn't seem to work and he scored against me. :lol:

Guess I'll get more when I hit the top league (which consists of mixed teams i.e. Belgium, Turkey, Russia, Holland etc etc). So this may need updating in due course.:)

FD

For me it's the danish spaniard Gravesen. That baldheaded bull always rules the matches when I meet him and has been since he was in Everton. Honestly, I either take him out (once) and is rewarded by playing one man short or I loose by one goal buy him or he equalizes in the late 80-90's. Next match in my ML is the first against Real in the WEFA Masters Cup,. First one against Real on WE9. Bring it!

Im doing pretty well in the masterleague. But for some reason Dwight Yorke or Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink always score against me! its so bizarre, i still beat the team theyre playin for but they always nick a goal.did on WE8 and WE8FE too.

i got the same problem with Pierre Van Hooijdonk he just doesnt stop causing problems, especially in the air

and also Janker (for same reasons)

I never had a problem with an individual player, but on the past two Pro games (PES4 & PES3) Brescia would always beat me 1-0.

Jep saintdave.

Brescia everytime breaks my heart with a 2:1... every f....... game!

i dont have any proplem in the ML but my biggest proplem when i play an exbhiton match aginst classic germany is there goalkeeper (( mieuer )) i guss i play aginst them more than 10 matchs i NEVER can score aginst him with out rebound ball

but when you look at his skill you will say his gust a hair ball .. but you must try playing aginst him to know how much i saver

<< iam sorry about my creepy english >>

drogba for chelsea.

Useless on the deck, absolutly leathal in the air!

branyik said:
i got the same problem with Pierre Van Hooijdonk he just doesnt stop causing problems, especially in the air

and also Janker (for same reasons)

I find with the really tall players, rather than trying to win the defensive header like you usually would. I just get in front of them and use the O header challenge. Mostly they then either head it into my player or head it way too high. You'll find on 6* that the AI does this a lot to. I try to fool them by running short and leaving it for a player behind instead.

for me ... Barcelona's GK Valdze (I think that how the name spell) Always cause me a lot of problem scoring against him. I bet when I play against Barcelona (including with friends and with computer) in 10 matches I only score 1-2 goals. I hope they can give GK easier to get injured so I can take him out of the game every single one early !!! :D

Back
Top Bottom