Your favourite PES5 player(s) so far?

I'm really having fun playing with Daniel Sjölund (Djurgarden) and Alexei Eremenko Jr. (Lecce). Sjölund has proven himself on several online matches and Eremenko is fantastic on the playmaker's spot in the Finnish national squad.

uk_stanners said:
i think Recoba is great, freekicks, shooting, passing, speed, just a shame he has no stamina :P

i agree, he is fantastic, but gets tired so quickly. he makes a great super sub though.

I f**ked up my mem-card.

So right now I'm re-starting ML again, prev was Real, now Chelsea.

AFAIK, coming over from playing WE8LE, WE9, and now PES5 my favourite players are Baumjohann, Schwarz (AI), Kaiser (AI).

Although since Chelsea are speculating bout Torres, I got him and he's turning out quite well for me. Plan to offload Drogba (inconsitent) and Crespo (getting old).

Cheers

Corini
Caraciolo
Bonanni

all from US PALERMO

and then a player i created myself, Scorpio surely knows him: Hakim Bouchouari.

Stan said:
and then a player i created myself, Scorpio surely knows him: Hakim Bouchouari.

You've probably given Bouchouari technique 90 and dribbling speed and accuracy 90... :D

Yes i have...
I live in Duffel and he used to play for Duffel(1ste provinciale).
I saw him 7 or 8 years ago and he was by far the best player on the pitch...this year i suddenly noticed that he finally played in the Jupiler League and he's doning splendid...Spanish club Murcia is interested in him.

Last edited:
Pele. I scored a goal with him within 1 minute against Brazil on 6 stars. That was my first time ever.

Adriano has a great shot power

fernando torres from athlectico madrid... he is a fantastic player for ML as he grows vv fast and is vv good at scoring(avg 1 per game for me)

Gowaa C. said:
Pele. I scored a goal with him within 1 minute against Brazil on 6 stars. That was my first time ever.

Adriano has a great shot power

my fastest goal was inside the first min too, kick off, pass to giggs, dribble down the flank and cut in and send a thru pass to v.nistelrooy who slotted it home

Rooney for defo highest scorer, i also like the playmaking of Baumjohann and a the left foot of Schwarz (had to train him and Baumjohann up) plus Rooney's stats go up to 95 96 :D

current faves...
Kaká, Robinho, Owen, Gerrard, Hleb, Riise

very disappointed with Eto'o considering how good his stats are.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite PES 5 PLayers:

Beckham (play with him since PES 3 with Real Madrid so FreeKicks=Goals to me)

Ronaldo (he never misses)

Roberto Carlos (no one is allowed to dribble him)

Totti (great shooting + great passing)

Vieira (no one dribbles him)

Henry (the usual buggy player)

Back
Top Bottom