Your Fastest Goal?

The fastest is 1.38 sec Man Utd against Celtic. took a run with Rooney and took a shot from 30 yards out and scored

Even though I play on PC and not on Play Station, my fastest goal has been around 5 minutes I think, more or less, against a friend of mine. I was playing with Sao Paulo and he chose Heerenveen (don't ask me why.. It's something similar to what I used to do with PES5 when I only played with Treviso).
And I must admit the goal was even one of the finest I've ever made: I had a long shot cleared by a defender, a player of mine got the ball in the midfield after an aerial challenge and passed it immediately to Joilson who gave it to Adriano just outside the box.
Good control and curling shot with the inside of the left foot, and this is the result:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbEiKGdvRM

mine was after 1:18 min, master league, from the Kick off, started to dribble with Gignac till inside the box, then a through ball to Halil Altintop (Both are great players for the master league, as their growth rate is extremely fast). Scored that goal many times. the most important thing is the body balance :)

1:53. Del Piero to Loni on right who scored after dribbling two player and scored with just inside area. Juventus- Sampdoria master league

Mine was 1min 38 seconds on we10jl ML 15 mins game. Maoulida intercepted their attempted pass ran strongly down the left hand side of the pitch before crossing to Dindane to head into the corner. This was a great start as I was playing Monaco and they at the time were top of the league - won 4-0 in the end could have been 7!!!

1min 40seconds

Newcastle vs. Sunderland

WE 2008 PS3 - Super Star difficulty

owen assist to viduka goal

In ML, with Agbonlahor just getting the ball from Kick off and going down the pitch to score. However long that takes. (about 10 seconds I'd guess)

I scored a goal in under 1 min before. came up on the highlights as Kaka-1"

Just from tip off, played it to Kaka, ran it into the opponents half a bit, then shot from about 40 yards and it went in.

Scored after 1.42 online in a 10 minute game. I remember the goal too, was playing as Arsenal and Adebayor had the ball in the centre circle, sprayed it outwide using R1+Triangle to Hleb who got near the box chipped it back over to the middle of the box and Adebayor latched onto it. Decent goal like.

Against top player, it around 2.40.

In every PES upto PES5 on the hardest difficulty it was possible to score immediatly from any kick off if the run went right.
I think the quickest was 13 secs

i've scored with rooney inside semi circle off kickoff just putting full power down once....
never repeated yet but hit crossbar 2 times trying it again....
Needs to be a player like rooney or gerrard etc

Re: Your Fastest Goal is for wimps - try fastest HATRICK!

i'm not sure about my fastest goal but i did score a hat-trick in a 5min match. 1st goal was 71mins, 2nd was 77mins and third was 81mins.

using an equation that 9 game mins is 1 real life actual minute (90 game minutes divided by 10 real minutes). i'm quite impressed that it took me just over a minute to do it.

btw the hatrick was scored by Forlan of Ath Madrid against Deportivo La'Coruna on top player in ML mode.

1 min 37 secs..
It was with Seedorf! He ran along the left side, and fired a shoot from outside the box! :D

Back
Top Bottom