1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

You playing football... videos/ photos

Discussion in 'Football' started by raul_ole, 12 May 2018.

1. raul_ole

raul_ole Championship

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    We are so many years on Evoweb, some people made friends, I really like that everyone has their own opinion here on the site. I thought that it would be nice to post some videos of Us playing football. I personaly think that by playing foobtall You can show Your character, personality. I thought that it would be nice to see some videos of us playing football. Do You have any to share? I don't mean to make it for views, subscriptions etc.. just videos for Us here. What do You think about the idea?
    (is it the right place for this thread?)

2. jihado86

jihado86 Attacking Midfielder

10 July 2008
    Tunisia
    Real Madrid
    It's a cool idea, the only thing is just I don't remember getting filmed while playing football.

3. Godotelli

Godotelli Stroking Silva's Hair

27 July 2012
    Manchester
    Manchester City
    sadly mine are on VHS :P

4. Cuky

Cuky International

23 June 2007
    Rab, Croatia
    Real Madrid, Hajduk Split
    This is the only one that I can find. And it is not from a game, but just after a tournament. I am the one in black kit laying on the floor
    [​IMG]