Yes / No? Cekitc in WE9 as Celtic or OFG

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
In a post by The_Knight there are scan jpgs of an article on PES5/WE9 and the 1st page says , North London? Old Firm Green ? West London Blue? Not any more!

It goes onto say that Konami have the Full Licence for Arsenal, sponsor's logo the Nike tick on the kits the lot, it goes onto say that They'll also have Chelsea Celtic and Rangers..

But I was lead to believe that WE9 only had Rangers licenced kits, and that Celtic were still OFG with no licenced kits??

Are Celtic in WE9 as Celtic or OFG ? Have they got the new Nike 05/06 kits on??

Could someone post a few pics of Celtic from WE9.......

Thanks

Today you mean?

Why would Celtic be licensed in PES5 but not WE9?..unless Konami have officialy said this I aint believing it.

kingpug said:
Today you mean?

Why would Celtic be licensed in PES5 but not WE9?..unless Konami have officialy said this I aint believing it.

Well then why were the 03/04 licences used for WE8 but when PES5 came out they had the 04/05 licences? Get where i'm going?

Whilst nothing is official about Celtic, PES3 did have more licenses than WE7. And with Nakamura's transfer to Celtic it can only look good for them officially appearing in PES5.

Yeah it was mentioned in PSM2 Mag that they will be licensed along with some scandinavian clubs and whole Bundesliga.

Ok I guess now that Ive read it again it means PES5 not WE9 ..

Thanks for the replies anyway !!

Naka was outstanding today , MOM !! Celtic 2 Dundee Utd 0 att 56,532 Hartson Beattie

greenmachine said:
Naka was outstanding today , MOM !! Celtic 2 Dundee Utd 0 att 56,532 Hartson Beattie

Were you on a match? Is 'Naka' the new callname for Shunsuke? Nice one, he's just as good in WE9 as in rl I suppose :applause: I'm glad that Celtic will be licensed, hopefully with all transfers done too.

no i was not a the game but one of the guys on the celtic forum I was on had a stream link to the game , only thing the audio was in japanese and i had the radio on, but the radio here was at least 2mins in front of the video .....

Back
Top Bottom