XBox360 Wireless Steering Wheel

Indeed i am :)

I was playing Test Drive on it last night and how engrossed you get in the game is awesome, especially when its put on in car view

Ill post a video of what its like on some games, i still have Flatout and Dirt to test ;)

When I turn on my Xbox 360 its says I’m signed into Xbox live but it doesn’t go on to the Xbox live dashboard it just comes up with the picture of the console and the dots around it showing that it is loading and then after a while it goes onto the screen where it shows your gamer card and the "Connect to Xbox live" button. I am no longer signed into Xbox live. I know this isn't an internet problem because I have taken the cable out of my Xbox 360 and put it into my computer and the internet works. So, what is the problem?

When I turn on my Xbox 360 its says I’m signed into Xbox live but it doesn’t go on to the Xbox live dashboard it just comes up with the picture of the console and the dots around it showing that it is loading and then after a while it goes onto the screen where it shows your gamer card and the "Connect to Xbox live" button. I am no longer signed into Xbox live. I know this isn't an internet problem because I have taken the cable out of my Xbox 360 and put it into my computer and the internet works. So, what is the problem?

And this has got something to do with a wireless steering wheel.... because?!

There have been problems with Live lately - if you look around RELEVANT threads then you may find out more about it.

Back
Top Bottom