1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

XBOX360 Region Issues?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by jflores, 20 October 2010.

1. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    When I try to download the 10.2010 Data Update for my US copy, I get the following message.

"This game's region does not match this console. It won't be downloaded and you won't be charged."

What the?????

I'm confused. Anyone getting this same error message?

I am trying to download the update for my US game on my USA xbox360 account. I have a separate UK account but that's never been the problem. I have in the past downloaded the PES11 demo using a friend's UK account and gamertag. I have since deleted that gamertag though. Could this have caused this problem? or is this a Marketplace error, or a game disc error?

My game plays fine, It just won't let me download any updates.

Last edited: 20 October 2010
  2. Putuco Malo

Putuco Malo PES 2012

12 August 2003
    Looks like a Live problem dude, drop a line to the M$ support

3. jflores

jflores Diegoooooooool!

25 April 2002
    Centreville, VA (USA)
    FCB
    Spoke with Microsoft and they said it's a konami technical issue. They also said that they have had numerous complaints about this issue with the US 360 version. Looks to me like a typical konami technical issue where they most likely forgot to remove the PAL region code from the update for us folks in the USA area.

4. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    yeah the updates where added well before the game was released they must be the pal ones