[Xbox] patch 1.0 Xgroup Stand UP; Now online

tottigol said:
thanks tom10, got the background menu.. Also, is the x-group option file the same as the regular game as in player's ratings (for example, attack, defense,etc..and the stars)?? I really loved their pes4 option files because the Italian players ratings was great, unlike other option files that were too hype with ratings. X-group really does a great job especially for Calcio, Serie A.

As far as I can tell, I don't think the player rating/stats have been modified so much, but I'm not sure. You'll have to ask papia about that. They have done a good job on line ups/transfers and so on though :)

No, for the first patch no modify yo rating stats. For the next fix, until 10/12 days we will make:
1) modify of the rating/stats. Particulary for all the italians team with unreal stars (livorno, chievo),and one on one for single players. For exemple Toni (best italian topcscore, not good stats in pes5).
2) The same job for so many players in the rest of the world. For exemple Lennon (tottenham), Halfar (Kaiserlauten) excetera.
3) I'm trying to solving the master league bugs. About 20 players when you choose master league "methot friendly match" (sorry i don't know what is the inscription in english for yours) this 20 players disappear. I think that i will created again this on so many free agents, with all the stars, face ecc and then i overwrite on the double the free agent that i will use for this job (i hope that you understand me)
4) all the new kits that the NAtionality have presented last week. Italy, German, brazil, ecc. ALL
5) sue 3 new team. Boca Juniors, Corinthians and River Plate for Djugardens, Kopenaghen and PES United.
6) Maybe the nationalty that missing to play the Germany 2006. Angola, Togo...maybe...i will see....:-)

Bye guys

papia said:
No, for the first patch no modify yo rating stats. For the next fix, until 10/12 days we will make:
1) modify of the rating/stats. Particulary for all the italians team with unreal stars (livorno, chievo),and one on one for single players. For exemple Toni (best italian topcscore, not good stats in pes5).
2) The same job for so many players in the rest of the world. For exemple Lennon (tottenham), Halfar (Kaiserlauten) excetera.
3) I'm trying to solving the master league bugs. About 20 players when you choose master league "methot friendly match" (sorry i don't know what is the inscription in english for yours) this 20 players disappear. I think that i will created again this on so many free agents, with all the stars, face ecc and then i overwrite on the double the free agent that i will use for this job (i hope that you understand me)
4) all the new kits that the NAtionality have presented last week. Italy, German, brazil, ecc. ALL
5) sue 3 new team. Boca Juniors, Corinthians and River Plate for Djugardens, Kopenaghen and PES United.
6) Maybe the nationalty that missing to play the Germany 2006. Angola, Togo...maybe...i will see....:-)

Bye guys

Sounds great papia! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward for this new update... :)

papia said:

Looking forward to it, btw..just to remind you, hope the irreplaceable il bambino d' oro (read my screename) gets increase also:applause: :applause: hehe

tom10 said:
I was't able to edit any kits with the ingame editor either... So I'll guess we have to do with the kits as they are, witch is'nt to bad at all.. :)

I'm using K_Patch and all you have to do is open the AFS in Graphic Studio, select the kit you want to be able to edit in the game, set it as 'edited'. Reburn or whatever. Go to 'default' kit in the game on your kit.

Easy as 1 2 and 3...once you know how.

KOP_007 said:
I'm using K_Patch and all you have to do is open the AFS in Graphic Studio, select the kit you want to be able to edit in the game, set it as 'edited'. Reburn or whatever. Go to 'default' kit in the game on your kit.

Easy as 1 2 and 3...once you know how.

Thanks m8! I'll try it asap! :)

Hi papia,

I've been checking your forum the past few days but it has been down I think. Do you know for how much longer?

More importantly, what's the status on version 2.0 of your excellent patch? :)

Will be probably a best patch xbox of xgroup ever. 2,max 3 days. There'ss in up.
Bye and enyoy

Back
Top Bottom