1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Xbox live with PES5 on HDD.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Alfy, 6 October 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfy

Alfy Non-League

22 September 2003
    Will this work? Can I play one Xbox Live with PES5 installed on the harddrive, or will I need the original CD in the xbox to go online with the game?

2. ClassicD

ClassicD Galáctico

11 November 2001
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    You can't play on Xbox Live with a modded machine anyway, last I heard, so no it will not work.

3. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    You can play with a modded machine if you're lucky, but you always need the original game.

4. rIKmAN

rIKmAN League 2

15 June 2003
    Manchester, UK
    Ike: What do you mean?
    The only way you can play on Live (afaik) with a chip is to switch it off, which is what I do. (I fitted a switch to be able to turn the chip on or off)

is this what you mean?

5. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    Yeah that's what I meant, you can get on Live if you switch your chip off, and then you need the original game.

6. bertiev

bertiev Non-League

30 September 2005
    You can play online. With a modded Xbox. PES5 on HDD. Use Xlink. Enjoy.

7. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    You're wrong. PES does not support system link, so that won't work.

8. Wolf_Hook

Wolf_Hook Conference

14 May 2005
    How the hell does that work? xLink is only for system link games.

I have just checked it and there is no mention of PES5 on it anywhere and in game it tries to directly connect you to Xbox Live.

9. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Awesome first post! :applause:

10. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    The whole thread if full of awesome first post's, just look at the first post in the thread :rolleyes: ](*,)

11. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Good point there ;)

Lockedy locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.