Xbox LIVE gamertag thread

Joystick

Deep like Titanic
10 August 2004
London
The Arse
Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for like minded players.

I'm not on that much and I'm not too fussy about teams but I do get bored of playing Inter, Barca, Madrid etc etc all the time. Add me if you like experimenting with other sides

Tag: Lukeybwoy

Experimenting, eh?:THINK:

Good idea. I think most of the PES players on here will be on the PS3 so it would be nice to get the 360 players together.

Tag: Jamezinho

Yes, well, quite. I'm sure you know what I mean. :)

Can't speak for PC or PS3, but Xbox LIVE Pro Evo is really solid for me. TBH, I was just dumbfounded to see that it worked in the first place after last years shambles, but I've had only minimal lag in a couple of games with some others absolutely perfect.

I had some cracking games on Sunday, the highlight probably being a 3-2 victory over Real Madrid with Roma. Altering the tactical sliders really makes a difference as I was getting bossed in midfield before half time and went 2-0 down. I put Totti in a deeper role, increased player support and increased closing down. In the second half my players packed the midfield and left Real's front three isolated. From there it was just a matter of time, with a 90th minute thrid goal sealing the game for an unlikely win. So satisfying! :)

Anyone else?

tumbleweed.gif

Really? No one else?

zangbezan

feel free to add me as long as you dont pick real madrid :)
love these noobs, just holding down RB and running with ronaldo, this sucker doesnt miss the goal often. :CONFUSE:

smashed some noob 6:2 when he had real and i was manu, ronneyage. ^^

Back
Top Bottom