xbox live 360 montage vid shows pes6

smurf1020

Rooneys mentor
2 August 2003
Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted before ect but im in a rush and wanted to let you know if you didnt already. On xbox live, there is a new video from the gameshow, called xbox 360 montage, it has fifa clips and then about 3 games after about 5 seconds of pro evo. Just want to say, that on a hd tv, the game looks awesome, fifa looked great up until i downloaded the trailer of xbox live, it doesnt look much different from the world cup game. Not slagging it off, good luck to it, but i cant wait for pro evo.

how do you connect to xbox live

can you use the connection that links to your pc into the back of your xbox 360? or am i being stupid

I connect the xbox to my router which is connected to my pc. I think you need a router.

Doesnt look much different to the World Cup game? you need to take your beer goggles off mate. FIFA WC 06 on 360 looked quite dull... FIFA 07 looks tonnes better graphically in my opinion..

Yes I did like what I saw during the montage. Looks ok.

DJ

Not talking about the graphics m8, Im talking about the way the animation is, in either the montage video or the video demo, it shows rooney volleying up close and he volleys it with his back to goal, on his left foot over his shoulder. I was expecting to sort out the animation like that to make it look realistic. Im a pro evo fan, but i do buy fifas now and again, and i was really looking forward to this new engined version, but the xbox live trailer put me off a little.

Back
Top Bottom