XBOX 360 Pro evolution soccer 2010 patch import etc

Jimisballjohn

Non-League
10 December 2009
Hello there. I've found while searching the web a patch for my PES 2010 on XBOX 360, however, I don't know how to import the dt05.img, dt04.img, dt06.img in the ISO of the XBOX game. Any ideas? Furthermore, does anyone know whether there is a good patch for Pro 2010 in XBOX 360?

Hey guys, there's something else. How can I download official KONAMI patches for my XBOX 360 Pro evolution soccer 2010? Furthermore, will they work with the patch celticfan mentioned above, or not?

Welcome to this week’s Interfering With Play. This week sees the final instalment of the ‘big issue’ feature which looks at the big factors currently affecting the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise. Unlike the past three weeks, which have looked at animation, online and the A.I, this week I am looking at Konami themselves, and how the company has developed its PR over the past few years. More importantly, I am going to pose the questions regarding just how Konami can do more, and what would appease the current crop of PES fans as enthusiasm for the title continues to wane. I will also look at another key issue that has been discussed quite a bit on the forums in recent weeks, should PES feature a longer time scale? This will include the much made comparison between the NBA 2K franchise and PES. With that all said, a busy column awaits, so let’s crack on with this week’s Interfering With Play.

Back
Top Bottom